April 2012 Moms

Teen pregnancy!

One of my favorite former students just came by trick o' treating.  I told her I was pregnant and she said, "So am I!"  I wanted to cry.  She's about 16 and has a shitty home life.  Crying.  I'm 40 and this is no walk in the park. 

After I bought my house her dad, brother and her moved in down the street.  So she is my neighbor.   

My heart goes out her.  I guess I'll continue to do whatever I can to help her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teen pregnancy!

• Lots of luck to her. I know it's not easy (I had DD1 at 17 and DD2 a month after turning 19) but hopefully she does well with everything.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • yes try and help her.

for me i just like to feel like not everyone is judging me and honestly i think it would be really helpful for her to have someone to talk to.

i really wish her the best of luck

Gracie- 17 years old expecting our little spring baby girl on april the fourth! IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think she is lucky to have you for a neighbor... best of luck to you...

imageimage

• Is she due before or after you?

While I know it breaks your heart... You will be a very positive role model in her life. I dont know her situation. But being that she can look up to you and even relate to you, it will give her someone to watch and aspire to be like. A positive role model who she can relate to, will be one of the best things that can happen to her and her baby.

• I couldn't sleep last night.  I was so worried about this girl. 

• It's a schitty situation, but hopefully she won't be the statistic. Some teens do very well despite getting pregnant. One of my sophomores had a baby last December. She still comes by my room to visit and things for her are really rough. Her b/f is spending all his paycheck on crap and she has to rely on food stamps and WIC for food and baby products. She isn't strong enough to file and child support.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She is lucky that she now lives by you.  Right now its going to be hard for her.  All the positive she can get will go a long way.  May not show right away but long term she will be greatful for everything you can help her with.  Even if its just an ear.
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"