February 2012 Moms
Options

Excited for Halloween 2012

Is anyone else really excited to dress up their LO next year already??  I was handing out candy with DH tonight and I got so excited telling him how next year we will have to dress Lauren up and have her with us to pass out candy.  I got so excited!! :-)

Re: Excited for Halloween 2012

• Options

and as an English teacher, I really know many more synonyms for excited..... ;-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't wait!!

(We're expecting a Lauren too!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Totally-  I already know what my little boy will be.  Either a dinoasuar (I was one when I was a kid and still have the (large) stuffed animal to match OR my husband will be Lion-O (from the Thundercats. .) and the baby will be Snarf-snarf. . . .
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hubby and I are big X-Men fans, and we are expecting a Logan, so guess what he's gonna be?  A little mini-Wolverine!  hehehe!  So excited!  Hopefully he'll have enough hair to do it up, but if not we'll figure out a do-solution.  So excited!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, man, I am definitely looking forward to this as well!! I have no idea what we'll dress the LO up as, but it's definitely one of my favourite things right now -- "Next year, the baby will be having his/her first Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years!"
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Totally excited! We've already decided that we're going as Fry, Leela and Nibbler from Futurama.
  • Options
    Completely excited! I saw a pig costume that I want to dress LO up as.  (I am obsessed with pigs)...I'm not big into costumes but I will def be dressing her up every year...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm really excited, but my mom is even more excited than I am. She wants to dress my LO as a ladybug, because she saw a little baby dressed as a ladybug in our country club on Sunday. She says she can't wait, but I can't wait either!
  • Options
    Yep! I am so antsy for next year's Halloween! I think I want Audrey to be a penguin and then dress my dogs up as ice cubes or snow. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker peri-partum cardio myopathy survivor
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"