April 2012 Moms
Options

Looks like I am joining you ladies

I went today to have my NT ultrasound done (my first ultrasound this pregnancy), thinking I was 12 weeks 4 days.  Only to find out that we are 16 weeks and 1 day.  Because we were further along then we thought the doctor doing the ultrasound told us it looks like another boy.  I am glad to be joining you ladies and look forward to getting to know you better.
Loving life with two boys who are 10 months apart and can't wait for team green baby to join us and thinking daily about our angel who was with us for a very short time. (CP at 4 weeks and 5 days) Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Looks like I am joining you ladies

• Options
    Wow! Thats a lot farther!!! Congrats and welcome to the April board!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome... it's a pretty awesome bunch here in April!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome & congrats and WOOT for getting to meet your baby a month sooner! =0)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Wow, huge difference in dates! Welcome to the board!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • Options
    Wow what a shock to be that much further ahead!  The April board is pretty much the best board there is =).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow what a fun surprise :)  Welcome to April, momma!!
    Blessed to be married to my best friend & so in love with our little man!!
    Mason Robert born 4/26/2012

Me:  31   DH:  35
    Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    TTC#2 since Spring 2014
    Clomid 50mg BFP 8/27/15, chemical pregnancy 8/30/15
    Clomid 100mg IUI #1 10/12/15....BFN.
    TTC Break until January 2016.

• Options

Wow, I would love to skip ahead 4 weeks! Awesome :-).

Welcome!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats on another little boy! I am so excited to find out the sex too :) Did they get to do the NT or was it too late?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagesarabrn:
    Wow! Congrats on another little boy! I am so excited to find out the sex too :) Did they get to do the NT or was it too late?

It was to late but she still looked at things and said everything looked good.

Loving life with two boys who are 10 months apart and can't wait for team green baby to join us and thinking daily about our angel who was with us for a very short time. (CP at 4 weeks and 5 days) Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    That is quite the jump! I'd love to skip ahead a month :0) Congrats on your little boy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"