Babies on the Brain
Options

What is up with the adult TorTers?

We had a wave of adults with no kid in sight.  Allie gave one a bag of pretzels* while I got the candy. The woman got rude and said something under her breathe while I was putting candy in her bag.  They never said thank you either. 

(*she assigned her self to things that started with P)

Re: What is up with the adult TorTers?

• Options
    These ladies were at least 30s. 
  • Options
    WTF?!?  That's so bizarre.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's pretty normal in dh's parents neighborhood. What's really klassy is when they don't put down their cell phones. They just keep chatting and hold out their bag. 
  • Options

imageCinnamonBun:
    That's pretty normal in dh's parents neighborhood. What's really klassy is when they don't put down their cell phones. They just keep chatting and hold out their bag. 

That is really weird.  

• Options
    imageMysterious_wife:

imageCinnamonBun:

That is really weird.  

I am so used to seeing it every year that I actually get excited when I do not see someone with a phone. Most of the adults are on the phone or blue tooth. Bu the adult ToTers on their phones holding out their bags really take the cake.  

• Options
    Didn't have any in our neighborhood.  The adults were all with kids.
    Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would ask where the kids were. That is really weird. I have no problem with teenage TOT-ers (as long as they're dressed up! But they'd get candy either way...), but adults with no children? No.
  • Options
    I only give candy out to kids in costume.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"