May 2012 Moms

PIP your baby pictures!

I am kind of obsessed with thinking about what our baby will look like. Will it have my eyes? Husband's smile? My curly hair or husband's straight hair? I know it's impossible to tell until the baby is here, but I still love to look at our baby pictures and imagine. Join me!!

Here is me, at about 8 months I'd guess. I was pretty bald until I was almost two. Then I grew a head of thick blonde-light brown hair. My eyes now are greenish hazel but back then, they were very dark! I weighed 8lbs9oz at birth.

Here is my *adorable* DH. I think he looks exactly the same as a baby as he does now, except grown up! He is about 6-7 months here and was dressed up for his parent's wedding. He was teeny at birth, only 6lbs and 16 inches long! As you can see he had tons of black straight hair and dark eyes. He hasn't changed much!

This is us now, just for reference! I hope you guys will play with me, I'd love to see more pics!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PIP your baby pictures!

• aw! You guys will make a cute baby!

I can't wait to get all the pictures of FI from his mom.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I dont have a baby picture of DH on here, but this is me: image

I had a full head of hair from birth and I weighed 9'15. Bless my mama's heart ;) I had blue eyes until I was about 12 and now they're green. 

First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"