May 2012 Moms
Options

Ugh - New bras already.

I bought 2 new bras over the weekend. I have already gone up a full cup size. I am now a DDD. a freaking DDD!! I am 9 weeks tomorrow. I am scared to see how big these suckers get after the milk comes in. I might need a crane to help me breast feed.

Re: Ugh - New bras already.

• Options
    I feel your pain I am 10 weeks and already up a size only a D right now but I'm like you I wondering how big they are going to get before its all said and done.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I got measured this weekend and she told me I'm a 42E...WTF...this is trouble!

I'm normally a 38 D/DD

Yikes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm the opposite if you gals- I went from a AAA (was seriously flat, it was chest and nipple basically) to a B and I am thrilled. I will be sad after I breastfeed and they deflate again.
    1st BFP- March 2011. Natural MC @ 8 weeks
    2nd BFP- July 2011.  Chemical Pregnancy
    3rd BFP- Sep 2011. My beautiful son was born May 2012.
    4th BFP-August 2014- Due May 12, 2015

• Options

I just hit 10 weeks and I'm busting the seams of my DD bras. The crappy part is, since I'm on a military base on an island, my bra options are zilch. I'll have to order a ton and just see what fits. Where are y'all finding the ones you like? (Cost IS a consideration.)

Anyone else getting boob pains? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had to get new bras at week 9 too! But I went from 32A to a 34B...it was strange and exciting at the same time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same here I was a 34B and now my bras are so tight I can hardly breath I have to get some new bras..
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I bought my new bras from TJMaxx (I have grown 2 cup sizes). 2 bras for $20, and they are so comfy!  I highly recommend going to one of those stores, unless of course you require specialty sizes. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageannerz22:
    I'm the opposite if you gals- I went from a AAA (was seriously flat, it was chest and nipple basically) to a B and I am thrilled. I will be sad after I breastfeed and they deflate again.

I'm in a similar boat!  I used to wear 34A or 32B and I bought a 34B a week ago and it's already getting snug.... I love it, though!  I'll be sad if they go away to nothing after breastfeeding!

• Options

imageMrsHo1030:
    I bought 2 new bras over the weekend. I have already gone up a full cup size. I am now a DDD. a freaking DDD!! I am 9 weeks tomorrow. I am scared to see how big these suckers get after the milk comes in. I might need a crane to help me breast feed.

Where did you get the bras? I'm going to need some DDD or Fs soon. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have ordered bras from figleaves.com before and they have a wide range of sizes and are good quality.  I always read the reviews before ordering. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"