TTC After a Loss

**hungryhippo**

I know you don't really know me but I remember reading your posts. I'm so sorry for all that you've gone through lately. I was just wondering if you'd heard any more from your doctor or MW since your last post?

I remember the last time you updated us (unless I missed a post) your betas weren't dropping as quickly as your MW had hoped and you were supposed to go in for more b/w. I hope your betas are dropping quickly and you can get back in the saddle quickly (as you put it). I hope things are getting better.

Lots of T&Ps!!!

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~

Re: **hungryhippo**

• Wow, the support here is so wonderful. Thank you cgillan. I'm still pretty bewildered by it all and it continues to drag out. I've had blood work every other day since last Tuesday and the numbers have been: 

171, 115, 138, 179

I've been advised to get another blood draw while waiting for an appointment with an OB (I prefer the midwife philosophy for pg care, but it has its limitations). I've been told twice to expect to be prescribed methotrexate. Blah. 

I want to hang on to a sliver of hope (partly why I've been quiet here), but i know it would be false.

T&P back to you!  

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestlucia_wife:
    ::Butting in::

Praying for you love. Hugs.

Thank you!! T&P to you too.  

BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • imagehungryhippo:

Wow, the support here is so wonderful. Thank you cgillan. I'm still pretty bewildered by it all and it continues to drag out. I've had blood work every other day since last Tuesday and the numbers have been: 

171, 115, 138, 179

I've been advised to get another blood draw while waiting for an appointment with an OB (I prefer the midwife philosophy for pg care, but it has its limitations). I've been told twice to expect to be prescribed methotrexate. Blah. 

I want to hang on to a sliver of hope (partly why I've been quiet here), but i know it would be false.

T&P back to you!  

did they give you any thoughts as to why your levels rose at your last blood draw?
    continued T&Ps for you...
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • imagecgillan:
    imagehungryhippo:

Wow, the support here is so wonderful. Thank you cgillan. I'm still pretty bewildered by it all and it continues to drag out. I've had blood work every other day since last Tuesday and the numbers have been: 

171, 115, 138, 179

T&P back to you!  

did they give you any thoughts as to why your levels rose at your last blood draw?
    continued T&Ps for you...

They think there are products of conception, but not a viable pregnancy, implanted somewhere (maybe the uterus, maybe not) and that they are still making HCG. They want to do the methotrexate to stop it from doing any damage.  

imageimage  My chart.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"