December 2011 Moms
Options

I feel like the ugly duckling...

amongst all you beautiful ladies.  Got diagnoses with PUPPP today and the rash has taken over my entire body since Saturday night, the worst of it is on my face.  I look freaking' hideous, DH says you can't see it unless you look for it my face just looks a little red.  But when I look in the mirror it's all I can see on my face.  Maybe it's all the hormones making me feel so ugly but it's hard not to when your whole body is breaking out in this ugly rash. And the doctor says it will probably get worse since this is just the beginning of the breakout.

I really need some self esteem or reassurance right now from somebody other than DH (I feel like he's supposed to tell me it's not noticeable and isn't that bad).

Re: I feel like the ugly duckling...

• Options

Sorry to hear you are going through that! I have recently developed it too, though it hasn't spread from my belly (yet). I'm waiting for the worst.

Does it help to know you aren't the only one? I hope you can get some sort of relief soon, atleast these babies will be out of us in a matter of weeks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with it but damn, with it being all over my face I just feel worse than I think I would if it was just on my stomach. I have it all over my eyelids and nose and forehead and cheeks, most of it is just on the left side of my face so it really looks f'd up
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry you're not feeling beautiful. I don't have PUPPS but if it makes you better I recently got some stretch marks and kinda started feeling a little self consious myself... I have this pic saved to my desk top and look at it often bc it makes me feel better and reminds me that I am beautiful- hope it does for you too! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"