April 2012 Moms
Options

Halloween candy fail

I told myself I could have whatever candy I wanted tonight because, what the hell, it's one night and I'm pregnant and I work out like it's my job.

Yeah...

It turns out I wanted a whole lot of candy. Like a ridiculous amount. I've officially gained all my baby weight.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Halloween candy fail

• Options
    Haha me too! Plus with all the snow here (in CT) we barely got any trick or treaters so...more candy for me the rest of the week!

I guess I'll let DH have some too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Too funny, I feel the same way! I have been through more than my share of the M&M's!!!!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had a disappointing turnout here too, and a HUGE bag of chocolate left.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My 8 yo just got home from trick or treating with his uncle and I've already dipped into the bag three times.  Twix, baby ruth and a peanut butter cup.  What will be next...?  Maybe a snickers?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I ate ALL the Starbursts we bought. And...I turned out the light at 7:30 because I was down to just a little candy left and I wanted it for myself. I feel a bit like a gluttonous Grinch.

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"