December 2011 Moms

DH just asked me...

So someone at work wants to throw us a baby shower and there are about 35 people I would invite, but since you could not come, I'm not sure if I should do it. What do you think?

My response- UH REALLY???  Take one for the team and open those baby gifts with pride! LOL!

Re: DH just asked me...

• Hell yeah! When people offer you take it! haha My husband works with a bunch of rednecks, I'm sure they'd rather throw him a kegger at a strip club than a baby shower. Classy bunch....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagestephers_7:
    Hell yeah! When people offer you take it! haha My husband works with a bunch of rednecks, I'm sure they'd rather throw him a kegger at a strip club than a baby shower. Classy bunch....

Our men must work with the same guys. I swear, his friends would rather have him get tits in his face then think about another baby.

• Loading the player...
  • imagenilly5:

imagestephers_7:
    Hell yeah! When people offer you take it! haha My husband works with a bunch of rednecks, I'm sure they'd rather throw him a kegger at a strip club than a baby shower. Classy bunch....

Our men must work with the same guys. I swear, his friends would rather have him get tits in his face then think about another baby.

He's getting super annoyed with them because they keep saying " oh a baby, your life is over!"

He's so excited about this baby and he gets tired of men saying that to him. I don't blame him. 

• Hells yes he best be opening those gifts and enjoying himself too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"