April 2012 Moms

DH's take on the Kardashian divorce

He thinks the whole thing (marriage and divorce) was planned in advance because Kris Humphries needs a paycheck as a result of the NBA lock-out.  According to the pre-nup, he is entitled to half of what they made off the wedding.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH's take on the Kardashian divorce

• At first I didn't think it was real, because I didn't see any direct quotes.

She's also apparently trying to block Chris from getting any spousal support! So I don't think it's for the money. I think it's because he just lost hundreds of thousands of dollars on bad investments, refuses to live where she needs to live to continue to make money, and is generally a child. I mean, she was a *** during the wedding planning, and there's really no need for that, but he is just too immature to handle her.  

BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I LOVE that he told her that it wouldn't matter if they lived in Minnesota because by the time they had kids, nobody would remember who she was anyway! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePatella1129:
    I LOVE that he told her that it wouldn't matter if they lived in Minnesota because by the time they had kids, nobody would remember who she was anyway! 

I loved that too! Which, to me, just lends itself more to him being extremely immature. A good businesswoman, and she is that, doesn't have to be famous to be successful, and the type of business that she's in isn't done in Minnesota! 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagePatella1129:
    He thinks the whole thing (marriage and divorce) was planned in advance because Kris Humphries needs a paycheck as a result of the NBA lock-out.  According to the pre-nup, he is entitled to half of what they made off the wedding.

And apparently they made $10 million off the wedding.  That is crazy!  However, the people who gave that kind of money probably could care less what they do with it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • DH started saying that she did it just for their show - and that they probably told her that she had to get married because there was NOTHING else going on with that show anyway.  (I thought this was funny because he kind of hates the show... but watches it with me anyway)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"