February 2012 Moms

Halloween Candy!!!

OH MY GOSH.  I have never eaten so much candy in my life.  I am a healthy eater and I NEVER let myself indulge like this but with all these trick-or-treaters I just felt the need.  I seriously ate like 10 fun/mini-size treats.  Yuck.  I feel sick.  Anyone else overindulge tonight??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Halloween Candy!!!

• Yes! I need to stay close to the toilet tonight!
    image image BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Im trying to stay far far away from the candy. This past week I ate so dang bad. Thanks to Respiratory Care Week at work.
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, I had the bright idea to get the box of full size candy bars at costco since we don't get a lot of trick or treaters. So, 5 kids later there are about 20 or so candy bars left in the bowl and I just finished off a whole 3 musketeers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBoilerUp1:
    OH MY GOSH.  I have never eaten so much candy in my life.  I am a healthy eater and I NEVER let myself indulge like this but with all these trick-or-treaters I just felt the need.  I seriously ate like 10 fun/mini-size treats.  Yuck.  I feel sick. Anyone else overindulge tonight??

Tonight?  All weekend for me.  I feel gross and I'm almost positive that my glucose test is going to go poorly next week.  Ick.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • imageMigenMigen:

imageBoilerUp1:
    OH MY GOSH.  I have never eaten so much candy in my life.  I am a healthy eater and I NEVER let myself indulge like this but with all these trick-or-treaters I just felt the need.  I seriously ate like 10 fun/mini-size treats.  Yuck.  I feel sick. Anyone else overindulge tonight??

Tonight?  All weekend for me.  I feel gross and I'm almost positive that my glucose test is going to go poorly next week.  Ick.

Haha, this! And my GD test is Thursday. Ooooops. :X

---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I was so frustrated with our RUDE trick-or-treaters last year and was all afraid I'd eat the candy before tonight, we decided to pass on Halloween this year... and now I'm kicking myself b/c I REALLY want some chocolate!   
    11 months old! #andintoeverything
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"