March 2012 Moms

Its ANOTHER

boy for us. Had our appointment yesterday, I looked at the screen and I was like YUP its another boy. Husband laughed and the U/S tech said something funny like " I was about to get to that" . I knew it.

We were really hoping for a girl this time since this will be out last baby. I was upset last night but today is a new day and its sinking in. Husband and I figured out a name this morning aswell.

Bentlee Allen. the Lee part of bentlee is my father and grand fathers middle name and Allen is my brothers middle name.

Not much shopping this go around since my son is only 22 months so we are good, but I will probally be buying some new clothes bc I have to ha ha.

Baby is healthy and looks like my son and husband already :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Its ANOTHER

• aww I like your name!  And you're right--- two boys means you already have alot of the things you need!  Just think some day they'll find awesome wives and you'll have your 'daughters' then! 
  • Congrats!  I almost raised an eyebrow at the spelling of Bentlee, but after reading why, I get it and think it's a beautiful honor to your dad.  I like how the names sound together!  

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much we were just have a hard time finding another boy name that meshes well with our first son Ryker James. We think Bentlee Allen and Ryker James go great.
  • Bentley is a name we considered as well, and the spelling makes sense since there is so much significance!  I know the sort of disappointed feeling but accepting and moving on. I just figured I make a pretty good boy mom and know how to deal with all things boy (like potty training and such), so it will be good. Congrats on a healthy little boy!
  • BTW, sorry if that came across as snarky!  That wasn't my intent! :)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • imageLuckyInIreland:
    BTW, sorry if that came across as snarky!  That wasn't my intent! :)

Not at all!!!

• Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! Boys are such blessings and just think of all the hassle we get to skip out on come teenage years (and dating!) And baby boys sure do love their mamas, as Im sure you know ;) Welcome to team blue girl!
  • imagecaitlyn0216:
    Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! Boys are such blessings and just think of all the hassle we get to skip out on come teenage years (and dating!) And baby boys sure do love their mamas, as Im sure you know ;) Welcome to team blue girl!
  • imageColBas02:
    imagecaitlyn0216:
    Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! Boys are such blessings and just think of all the hassle we get to skip out on come teenage years (and dating!) And baby boys sure do love their mamas, as Im sure you know ;) Welcome to team blue girl!

I have been in team blue for almost 2 years now :) Its still fun :)

• CONGRATS!  Love his name too!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Congrats! I like his name too, esp bc it has meaning behind it. 
  • thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"