July 2012 Moms

Anyone else soooo tired???

I can't wait to get home to take a nap.. I'm not even sure how I'm going to make it through the rest of my work day (PST here).... 

Re: Anyone else soooo tired???

• I was that way last week. Not quite as tired this week. The Dr. say mild exercise can help with it.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thank you for the advice - I think I will try and a take a short walk before driving home - exercise actually sounds pretty good.  Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Exhausted.  I was with my first too, but this time I'm not sure if it's all from pregnancy or if it's because I have a toddler to chase after. 

Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Yes! I was going from it taking me at least 2 hours to fall asleep to falling asleep within 5 minutes.
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    **Good luck to gatorwife,MissIntentional&corinne2010! Congrats to Piper2009!
  • I am exhausted. I am thinking of going to bed already!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad to know I'm not alone Smile

Good Night - well that is if I can put down the laptop.... lol

• I'm lucky if I can make it to 9pm each night! Soooo tired.
    Shana
    Baby girl born July 6th 2012 at 40w2d
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i keep waking up at like 4am with cramps and have trouble falling back asleep.

• I am exhausted too!

While pregnant with my first, I read a book where an excerpt has always stuck out for me. It said that while pregnant, specifically first trimester, your body is working so hard inside that it feels as if & is exerting itself, as if you have just ran a marathon.

So, I say being tired is pretty acceptable :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I'm soooo tired but wake up at least 5x a night for no apparent reason.  I need to stay asleep!!!
  • Yes!  I fall asleep every afternoon for about 3 hours.  I'm a grad student trying to finish my thesis in the next 2 weeks....if I can't stay awake I will have to continue in to the next semester!  Lucky for me, I have an amazing and supportive husband who works hard as an English prof, so I can take this time to finish school and be excited about our first baby :)  Best of luck to all of us!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"