December 2011 Moms

my turn for a L&D trip

so this morning i started to gush blood, hubby and mom in law rushed me to the hospital, they hooked me up to an IV right away to get my liquid levels up, took a blood test, they also hooked me up to a doppler right away too, and they found the babies heart beat, i went downstairs in the hospital, and got an ultrasound done and everything is awesome with baby and i, my hemogloben is good, and my BP is awesome, no pre-e concerns, but it was really scary, the doctor said that i am now on partial bed rest, and if anything happens again like that i have to go into the hospital straight away. thoughts and prayers would be highly appreciated though. 

thanks for listening and reading this i appreciate these bump walls a hundred percent more now 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: my turn for a L&D trip

• Glad you and baby are ok! Did they say what the blood was from?
  • the placenta teared away from the uterus wall a little bit, so yah
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck with everything, I hope you and the baby make it to your due date!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • When is your EDD? 
  • december 28th by the ultrasound, i was pretty dead on with the date of my last period and what not.
  • That sounds so scary- glad to hear everything is okay! Lots of T&Ps that your LO continues to cook for a bit longer yet. 
    BFP#1=12/24/10 missed m/c @ 9w2d BFP#2=4/13/11 EDD 12/24/11 (coming full circle!)
    Ella born 12/21/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Glad everything is ok! We need to keep these babies cooking. So many are or are trying to come before December!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"