May 2012 Moms

Irony

Since I used FF to half-as$ chart, I roughly knew when I Od.  I was looking back and figured out I got PG Sep 4th, also a friends birthday.  This friend had a birthday party at a bowling alley and we decided to BD before hand.  During the act, another friend texted us asking where we were so we responded with "making babies." Turns out this was a true statement.  :) Ironic much?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Irony

• Funny. Will your due date change to later then since you figured out the day?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Funny!
    ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL! Pretty funny!

I was also a FF user, but my cycles were totally messed because I had an IUD for 4ish years. We were going by when they predicted I would O and concentrated our BD around that, for the most part. But then we sort of, well, went nuts for our anniversary. Thank goodness for that! FF predicted I was going to O a while after that. Turns out my body thought that barely a week after my period would be an awesome time. I guess it was just meant to be! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • LOL... That's funny.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagelovetohike:
    Funny. Will your due date change to later then since you figured out the day?
    I dont think so.  Its pretty consistant with what it currently is.  thanks for asking though, I never would have thought about it changing.  :)
  • imageLisaBea:
    imagelovetohike:
    Funny. Will your due date change to later then since you figured out the day?
    I dont think so.  Its pretty consistant with what it currently is.  thanks for asking though, I never would have thought about it changing.  :)

I asked just because based on my LMP the Dr. said I O'd on the 5th and my due date is the 28th. :) Not that anyone ever gives birth on their due date! :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • hahaha that's so funny! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagetheresat858:
    Um...fitting is a better word...that isn't irony at all...
    One of irony's defininitions is "an outcome contrary to belief".  We didnt think we were really making babies, it was sarcasm.  
  • imagetheresat858:

Oh geez, you know what she meant. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrandMrsHull:

imagetheresat858:

Oh geez, you know what she meant. 

Right? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"