February 2012 Moms

My unscheduled and unexciting trip to OB

So Sunday my va ja ja started hurting, hard to describe uncomfortable sore like I had either just got done with a bd marathon, but had not.  Talked to DH about it and decided if it still hurt today, I would call and be seen.  They were able to see me and warned me about yeast infections, uti, varicose veins on my labia and support bands.  Well after a urine sample, swab and a good ol' look see my NP went to look under the scope and check my sample.  She saw inflammation but nothing under the scope and sample was clear.  Apparently my top shopping mixed with the fun discharge made for a punched in the crotch sort of feel.  I was glad I went in and they were able to say for sure nothing funny was going on. 

HB was at 157bpm steady, I will never get tired of hearing that sound.

Oh well for getting the nursery closet cleared out and putting together boxes to take to the Goodwill.

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

Re: My unscheduled and unexciting trip to OB

• Sorry about the pain! Glad everything's okay! Yay for cleaning out the clutter!
    image image BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Im so glad youre okay!
    Married November 2007
    DH became a double above knee amputee with traumatic brain injury (TBI) - July 2009
    TTC - August 2009 DX: Severe MFI & TF due to TBI
    DH SA 0 count, started clomid therapy - November 2010
    DH SA 0 count, increased clomid dosage - January 2011
    DH SA 75 million with 60% motility!! - May 2011
    IVF with ICSI ONLY OPTION - May 2011
    3dt of 2 Grade A 8&7 cell embryos May 19, 2011
    +HPT May 30 2011 -- Memorial Day!
    Beta #1 = 34 Beta #2 = 101.8 Beta #3 = 603!
    Expecting beautiful Eden Grace February 7, 2012!
    I don't believe that God ever tells us "no". he has three options. Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind. We just have to wait & see. BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMyHusbandMyHero:
    Im so glad youre okay!

Thanks MHMH!  I figured since I am going out of town this weekend for my family shower and then on a plane next week, I should be 100% sure.

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Glad you're feeling better!  Can you tell we are all getting to the third tri?  It seems like a lot of us have been feeling more uncomfortable lately. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelbsunde:
    Glad you're feeling better!  Can you tell we are all getting to the third tri?  It seems like a lot of us have been feeling more uncomfortable lately. 

yess! 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

C. <3 E.</p>

• imageCassiEric:

imagelbsunde:
    Glad you're feeling better!  Can you tell we are all getting to the third tri?  It seems like a lot of us have been feeling more uncomfortable lately. 

yess! 

Thanks Ladies!  No matter what I do, I can't seem to get this room cleared out!  That was the whole purpose of having today off.  If this is nesting I am no good at it. Embarrassed

• So happy everything is ok Clucky. Sorry about the pain though. Sounds awful!!
  • I'm so glad everything is okay! That must've been scary.
  • imageCassiEric:

imagelbsunde:

yess! 

THIS! lol....but glad you are ok.  Sometimes it's so hard to tell ourselves to slow down even when the body is screaming to stop.  I was super worried about getting the bedrooms cleaned out too but it got done and I'm sure you will too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"