February 2012 Moms

Update: Our Sweet Boy, Walker

2»

Re: Update: Our Sweet Boy, Walker

• I'm so happy that Walker is doing so good! And kudos to you for being able to pump as wellSmile I will continue to keep the both of you in my prayers, may Walker continue to grow healthy and strong!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Love hearing the good news! Thanks for keeping us posted. Continuing prayers for Walker and your family.
    BabyFruit Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad he is doing well! I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Thanks for the update! Glad to hear he's doing well considering the circumstances! Will be praying all goeswell with ultrasound.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you for the update.  I am so happy he is doing well, and my DH and I are praying for little Walker! 
  • I have been thinking about you guys! Hope little Walker gets stronger and stronger!

(hugs)

• Glad to hear that he's doing well! yay walker!
    Isobel
    5 February 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Your sweet baby is in my prayers! Keep fighting baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm glad he's doing well! Hugs to you and lots of prayers that he grows big and strong very quickly.
  • I'm  mostly a lurker, but wanted to say I've been think about little Walker and your faimily each day and I wish you the best!
  • I'm glad he's doing ok. Our babies are the same age - Layla was 24w2d, so she's also 3 days old now. It's definitely an up and down thing. I'll be keeping you and your boy in my thoughts. Good luck with his u/s.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • So happy to hear your boy is a fighter.  I have lots of people praying for you and someone inquired how he was doing so lots of people are thinking about your little family.  Keep fighting Walker, your mommy and daddy love you lots and lots
  • Thank you for the update and the specific thing he needs prayer for right now!  I just know he'll continue to do well and shock the docs and get stronger every single day....  And I know what to pray for you, as well, and have been doing so every day.  I pray for your whole family.  GREAT job on the pumping!!!  Go HEmery!!!  I wish you had no need to cry ;0( 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Cloth Diapers at Nurtured Family
  • I read your updates to DH and we both agree that you and Walker are miracles. We're so happy that you guys are doing okay. Please stay postive...You're doing great.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thank you for the update!  You've been on all of our minds!  DH and I are praying for you guys! 

Married August 5, 2006

Baby girl born February 15, 2012

Expecting baby #2 in July!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm so happy that Walker is doing so well! He sounds like a little fighter! I hope everything continues to look up and will continue thinking and praying for your family. Congrats on your beautiful boy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers
  • awe! So glad he's fighting so hard! what a little champ! Good work momma producing a fighter! stay strong and know that we are all thinking about you!!! 
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Thank you so much for the update HEmery!  It's so good to hear about your progress & we're praying for Walker, you, Layla & her mommy too.  He sounds so strong and I'm so excited for Wednesday for you!  Lots of love! 
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
  • So glad to hear how well he is doing. He is definitely a little fighter! He and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prater. Stay strong!
    imageBabyName Ticker
  • Thank you for the update. Please keep them coming. I love hearing about his progress. Hang in there and know that we are all praying for you both! xoxo
  • Walker is definitely a fighter.  Hang in there sweetie.  I can't imagine how hard this is but your little boy is certainly a miracle.  Sending tons of prayers your way and thinking of you guys always.  (((HUGS)))
    Natural BFP - 2/13/10, Natural M/C - 3/9/10 (Missed m/c found at 8wks 4days) Prenatal B/W shows I'm a Beta Thal carrier & so is DH. Onto IVF w/PGD... Jan 2011 - IVF #1 - C/P Mar 2011 - IVF #2 - Day 5 PGD, no ET, 5 snow babies May 2011 - FET #1 - BFP!! Twins!!! 2/9/12 - Our precious miracles arrived! Baby A 7lbs 13oz & Baby B 5lbs 13oz
  • ((HUGS)) I'm so proud of you and Walker! I'll keep praying for Walker and your family.
    imageimageimage
    LO born 1/28/12
    "Things may not go the way we plan, and they may not go according to the timeframe we want but the blessings will come." -jajsundevil
  • Take it from someone who knew a 26 week 2 day baby who only weighed 1lb 6ozs - Walker is doing AMAZINGLY well!  You should be proud of him and yourself!  He sounds like he's taking this challenge head-on.  Which just makes me think you're going to have your hands full with him when he gets a little older!  Stick out tongue

Thank you for keeping us posted!  I LOVE the updates!!  Big Smile  Good luck with the transfusion and ultrasound!  Lots of prayers and hugs your way!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so happy to hear how well he's doing! You guys are still in my thoughts and prayers. Your strength is unbelievable and inspiring. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So happy to hear things are going well. You and Walker are both such strong people. DH and I are both praying for you both. He is a perfect little miracle and I look forward to hearing your updates everytime I log-in. Congratulations again and hang in there!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy to hear all is well.. Best of luck to you both!! :D

• So glad to hear you are both doing well.  You are in my thoughts and prayers!  Tell Walker to keep on fighting!!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Stay strong!!!  So glad to hear that he is doing well and that you've been able to pump.

the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • God is so good and there is so much to be grateful for here.  I will continue to pray for you both and the road ahead and whenever you need any encouragment don't forget to come here!  We're all wishing you the BEST.
  • Lurking from the March board. I come over to the February board every day hoping to see if there are any updates and I'm so happy to see he is fighting so hard. After this past weekend, I told my LO to stay in there as long as he can. I'll keep positive thoughts on the brain u/s and I'm hoping that by the next update he'll have put on some weight. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"