February 2012 Moms
Options

Yeast Infection/ UTI Question-May be TMI :-(

Let me first say I have never had either, and I have know clue what they feel like or really what to look for....

For maybe the last week and a half I have been havering a pain in my lower abdomen on the left said but only when I go to the bathroom. At first it wast every time I go but now it seem like it is....I would have brought it up at my doc app last Tuesday but I figured it was because I was holding it to long. But now I have been going when ever I have to pee and the pain is still there and it have been gradually getting worse....

Im not sure if its UTI or a yeast infection or nothing at all...But wouldn't they have caught that when I went in on Tuesday? I though that's why they always make you pee in the cup. Anyway do anyone have any experience with this? Also do you think I should call the doctor now (It would be the after hours service) or just wait till tomorrow? TIA

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Yeast Infection/ UTI Question-May be TMI :-(

• Options
    I'd call tonight if it's really bothering you, but other than that I'd call tomorrow. GL and hope you feel better!
    image image BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I would call and try to get in.  I don't think they check for yeast or uti in that collection. 

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They do not check for UTIs or yeast infections when you pee in a cup every appt (at least that is true for my Drs office). One visit I suspected I might have a UTI and they made me pee in a separate cup. Call in the AM and try to be seen tomorrow. My guess is its a UTI, which is easily treated (but i'm not an MD!). Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You poor thing. I think pp has it right, sounds like a UTI. I hope everything clears up for you soon. Even the slightest bit of discomfort is horrible right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"