Northern California Babies
Options

HSHHC peeps

When does the book say to drop the 2nd nap? 

Re: HSHHC peeps

• Options
    It says 10-12 months it starts to disappear in a small percentage but mostly 2 naps still.  Months 13-15 is 1 or 2 naps and by months 16-21 the morning nap completely disappears.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ellie is starting to take only 1 nap! Yikes! She's never been a good napper but at daycare she'll now nap for 2 hours if they push off the nap until about 11:30. Previously she was taking a short morning nap (about 45 mins) sometime between 9 and 10 and about a 1 hour nap at 1ish.
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageladipale:
    Ellie is starting to take only 1 nap! Yikes! She's never been a good napper but at daycare she'll now nap for 2 hours if they push off the nap until about 11:30. Previously she was taking a short morning nap (about 45 mins) sometime between 9 and 10 and about a 1 hour nap at 1ish.

that was totally Logan! It was nice to get a long stretch with the one nap. It took forever to "develop" it.

Dylan still takes two decent naps, but i have to manipulate his sleep. I.e. wake him up after a certain amount of time in the morning, if he sleeps even a minute past 11am, no afternoon nap. If he sleeps in past 7am, no morning nap. Its a very interesting process. I will do whatever it takes for both boys to take a nap in the afternoon at the same time!!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"