April 2012 Moms

Oh and I forgot, first baby buy

I went to a 31 party and bought a big organizer bag. It's just black so H will be ok carrying it. But once we find out the sex, I'm gonna go get some cute iron ons for it. Just some subtle ones to liven it up.

I bought a insulated carrier for bottles. 1 big zipper organizer. 1 little zipper organizer for the big bag.

I'm really excited!! Yay baby stuff!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh and I forgot, first baby buy

• Ouuu exciting!!! That's a good idea of just getting a black one and then having iron-ons after you find out the gender! I may have to steal that idea Angel
  • imageAmberly1001:
    Ouuu exciting!!! That's a good idea of just getting a black one and then having iron-ons after you find out the gender! I may have to steal that idea Angel

I figure it will be unique that way. And H won't have to carry the blue flower one I really liked LOL.

• Loading the player...
  • I was recently invited to a 31 party and I was browsing online and I was thinking about getting one of the totes to use as a diaper bag lol but the iron ons are a good idea.
  • I think im going to get the Cindy Tote from 31 as my diaper bag.  I sell 31 on the side and i think it would make a great diaper bag.  it zips at the top, has a zipper pocket on the inside and a pocket on either end of the outside (perfect for bottles).  and it comes in black so DH wont mind carrying it!!  Im going to have entirely too many 31 items  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"