Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Where to get lots of cheap undies for LO?

We are in the planning stages of PTing and I've heard that it's good to have a ton of extra underwear on hand. Where can I buy these in "bulk" for the cheapest price? Gap Kids had a 7 pack for $24.50 which is $3.50 each. Cuteness is a factor, but I don't want to break the bank either. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where to get lots of cheap undies for LO?

• Options
    Target sells a 6 pack for $11.99 or a 3 pack for $4.99. We got DS Character underwear. They have cute ones and they are cheap.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Checkout Target and Wal-mart store brands. I think I got DS a pack of 6 at target for $9.99, but its been a while they might have been on sale. 
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Walmart/Kmart  Hanes type 6 pack for $7 and change.  Buy a few cute ones, but you?ll have accidents and sometimes it?s just easier to throw a pair away :0(  It?s happened  to us 2-3 times.

• Options
    We have used a ton of pairs some days.  I think we have about 40 we went to a second hand store since we wanted shrunk ones out little dude has trouble with the 2t/3t ones theya re huge
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

• Options

onehanesplace.com

6 count packs of plain white for $8.99 

When DS first started PTing, they were 6.99, so I bought about 10 packs. They really shrunk and we wound up giving most of them away to my nephew since stupid me opened and washed them all. Oh well.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    We bought 8 packs at wal-mart for 7.99. It's the faded glory brand and trust me your not going to want to spend much at first. For poop accidents its easier to just toss them out (trust me) and your not going to want to toss the pair you just spent $3.50 on! Faded Glory runs a little big...If your childs smaller we had good luck with Carter's brand and Hane's-they're cute but its 6 pairs at 10.99. Those are about as cheap as it gets...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Have you tried dollar stores? They still grow so fast that the cheap quality isn't an issue. I get hair things (because we loose 'em like crazy) and socks at dollar stores and often see cute undies in multi packs.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"