December 2011 Moms

Amazon registry discount

I am just so excited I had to share.  (Totally not important, though).  I logged on to my Amazon registry today and noticed the 10% registry completion discount was available!  I may or may not have added a few other things to the registry afterwards so I could use the discount more....:)

Anyway, I just bought 13 things and thanks to Amazon Mom, they will all be here Wednesday!

This is real.  LO will be here before I know it! 

Re: Amazon registry discount

• I just wish you could use the discount more than once! We have a ton of stuff we still need to buy, but we're waiting on my in-laws to buy their gifts and they're slow as molasses. :)
  • Where does it show up? We won't use it until after our last shower (this Thursday) anyway, but I haven't noticed it yet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekatyberry:
    Where does it show up? We won't use it until after our last shower (this Thursday) anyway, but I haven't noticed it yet!

It will pop up as a message at the top of your registry 30 days before your "event date" (we moved our due date back on Amazon to get the discount sooner). Then you click a special link that shows you all the eligible products (certain toys and non-baby products don't get the discount) and you add them to your cart from that list view. You can only use the discount once, but you can use it any time from 30 days before to 60 days after your event date.

• Yay!!! I'm really excited to hear this. I've been heavily leaning on Amazon through this pregnancy. I've been holding off on a few items hoping to see the discount soon! I'm a few weeks behind you though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i need to move my event date back about 10 days, i'm hoping to have the coupon for black friday/cyber monday. rumor has it that amazon will be offering some good deals (thanks, babycheapskate!!)
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"