May 2012 Moms
Options

I'm feeling talkative and I like this board best!

I see the posts for facebook updates and the posts for those who have picked names. I find it sooooo hard to come up with boys names that I like, and that DH likes too. Girls names seemed too easy. We decided on Emma Rose before we got married and before we got pregnant. I also Like Chloe Ellen Jean. Ellen is my mothers and my own middle name and Jean is my grams middle name. Boys names, I've liked Elias Jacob and Gregory Alexander. But My husband doesn't really care for Gregory and I'm not 100% on Elias! So difficult! 

I won't be posting to facebook. I was thinking of closing the account actually. 

Is anyone else getting or already have a cervical cerglage? I'm scheduled to have one placed on the 7th and I don't look forward to it. It's starting to make me nervous.

married 9/2010
DS1 11/2010 (angel)
DS2 5/2012
DS3 4/2015
New baby 6/2020

Re: I'm feeling talkative and I like this board best!

• Options

If it makes you feel better, I really like Elias.  I had a friend in college with that name and always liked it.

I am also partial towards Jean as that is my middle name.

We also cannot agree on a boys name.  We are pretty sure we have a girls name we like so for that reason only I kind of am hoping for a girl!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options

I do not have a facebook account so I will not be making an announcement on there. Some of the posts on this board were really cute though!

DH haven't discussed names yet, not until after our a/s. Emma Rose is beautiful. Chloe is cute too. I like Elias Jacob, but would think about using Jacob as a first name.

I am not planning to get a cervical cerglage, but I am going to ask my doc about it at my next appt. I had a cone biopsy last year and also had problems with early dialation during my first pregnancy. I am nervous about the thought of getting one but if it helps the baby then I'm all for it. Good luck with yours. Please report back on how it went!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Chole Ellen is an adorable name!! I love it. I love the name Elias, so sweet for a boy.

We have not had a difficult time with names. The boy one was easy for us. It's the two girls names that we can't decide on. Michael Brian after my husband and my father who passed away. and the girls are Emery Vera or Cara Margret..

Picking a child's name is tough! Whatever you two decide will be the best :) Lots of luck! 

Mommy to Emery Vera 5.20.12  Blog
  • Options
    Elias is my favorite boy's name and will likely be our pick if this is a boy :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Boy names are much harder! We have finally narrowed down our girl names but our boy list didn't get long enough to have to narrow down. I have a few close friends that are pregnant or have a newborn (4) and boy names did seem to be much harder.

Our top names right now are Liam or Livy (both of these names have been names that we picked out before we got married 3 years ago and they have stayed as our favorites) Middle names haven't been so easy, I am thinking of maybe my maiden name for either (Morgan)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

With our last pregnancy we didn't post anything until 19 weeks when we thought everything was safe. Two weeks later I delivered my son. :/

I had my cerclage placed last week. I worked myself up worse than need be. It really wasn't as bad as I imagined in my head. The worst was the back pain after the spinal. I had my cl checked today and it was 41 mm which is the longest it's been so far.

Good luck with your cerclage! Keep us updated :)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"