June 2012 Moms

Kim Kardashian filing for divorce..BWHAHAHAH!!!!

I mean really was anyone surprised. I bet now we will start hearing stories about how difficult this is for her and how bad we should feel that an over entitled spoiled little girl who found a guy who's world didn't revolve around all of her want and needs is divorced twice.

I wonder if now she will have a divorce party that cost her 10 million to do but she profits 2 million dollars from. Wait!!!! does this mean she has to send all the gift/money back???? I mean they were only married for 72 days???

Born 27wks 3 day 2 lbs 10 oz 15 inches image My BFP chart BabyName Ticker

Re: Kim Kardashian filing for divorce..BWHAHAHAH!!!!

• SHOCKER!!!!................ not!  So ridiculous. 

Married 5/2006 ~ MMC 5/2011 ~ DD born 6/2012 ~ Baby #2 EDD 12/21/2014

• I figured they wouldn't make it a year...but 72 days, crazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate that they've been playing the Fairytale Wedding Kardashian special on E! nonstop...it was doomed from the start.  I feel bad for her and him...although he probably got a lot more out of the deal than he ever imagined!

Lionyl Osborne "Lio" is here! May 23rd 2012 at 2:54am 8lbs 4oz 21inches Born at 37weeks 6days
    DD #1 born 9/3/2003 - 8 years old - 3rd grade!
    DD #2 born 3/22/2007 - 5 years old - in full time preschool

• Wow. That lasted five minutes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Surprise, Surprise.....you know I really don't get all the hype with this family!
    1st BFP 10/11/11. MMC 9wks 3days.Measuring 6wks 1day D&C 11/15/11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers "http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagetheabbey5:

I hate that they've been playing the Fairytale Wedding Kardashian special on E! nonstop...it was doomed from the start.  I feel bad for her and him...although he probably got a lot more out of the deal than he ever imagined!

I just can not bring myself to feel bad for her..She filed for divorce because he wanted to live in MN and she did not...Come on! Really...She did not want a marriage she wanted a whipping dog like Bruce and Scott. If her relationship couldn't survive this then it was doomed to deal with any "real" issues or problems.

Scott told him that if he wanted to make it in this family that he needed to "cut off his balls and keep his head down" and he said " it's never going to happen".  

• I feel so bad for her........NOT!

Really I didn't think is would last this long. Its pathetic really.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers TTC Since July 2009
    BFP C6 - m m/c found on 3/17 - D&C 3/19 9w6d
    Aug 2011 - SA - Low motility (25%) high PH
    Sept 2011 - SA - 100mil sperm, 37% motility
    Oct 2011 - HSG/SHG if not natural BFP
    Holy crap natural BFP(cycle 20)!!! - Beta#1 10/11 - 185 P-23, Beta #2 10/13 -499.8, P-35.7! Thyroid good at 1.13, Beta #3 10/18 5,854.6 P-30.6; Beta 4 10/25 - 39,500 p4 20
    1st U/S on 10/18 - saw gestational sac! 2nd u/s (10/25) saw a tiny fetus and saw the HB flickering away! 3rd U/S on 11/2 measuring 2 days ahead HB 138! 4th U/S 11/9 - Measured 8w1d - HB 178! released from RE 11/16 U/S - HB 180 everything On track!
    Pregnancy Blog
  • I really liked Kris a lot. He was so real and I dont think she could take his reality checks any longer. Either way it's a win, win for Kris.

Kim needs to find a man that bows to her every move and sits there with his mouth shut. It's a shame cause I used to really like her, but she is showing her true colors lately.

• imageebettley:

I really liked Kris a lot. He was so real and I dont think she could take his reality checks any longer. Either way it's a win, win for Kris.

Kim needs to find a man that bows to her every move and sits there with his mouth shut. It's a shame cause I used to really like her, but she is showing her true colors lately.

Couldn't agree more with EVERY single thing you said +111111

• I don't know. I don't like Kim at all, but he sounded like an ass who was using her for money. It's ok for you and I to think her "career" is insipid, but shouldn't she expect her own husband to respect her? Why marry her if you think she's a joke? Also, he's been non stop partying with class A dbag Scott. Bad sign. 

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • i said a year, but 72 days WOW that is really bad. i don't think they have even been together a whole year?

everyone saw it coming. at least she made A LOT of money off her experience

Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • And ultra-conservatives are worried about gay marriage ruining the institution of marriage. Bah!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If you watched the wedding special, you could see there was something seriously lacking from their relationship. Its almost like this whole thing was a joke. Shes all about her career and herself...and that does not make for a good marriage.
    ~ Mom to amazing daughter Sophia, born 2012
    ~ MC April 2015 at 16 weeks 
    ~ Current DD 10/2016
  • imagechouli77:
    And ultra-conservatives are worried about gay marriage ruining the institution of marriage. Bah!

YesYes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Really hate to hear this news...but it was kind of doomed from the beginning....doesn't seem like they even tried to make it work, with her traveling the country/world alone....you get married to be together, not apart....that happens after a couple of years when you both need some space...lol...like hiding from the kids/teenagers...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"