March 2012 Moms
Options

Home & Bored....Baby Bump

I took a pick, which I know usually get posted on Wednesdays--but due to lack of power and being stuck at my parents, I'm posting one today. Besides, I just figured out how to post pics (with the help of some other march mama's!)

21 weeks:

Married DH 6.6.09
BFP#1 6.12.10 EDD 2.20.11 MMC 8.10.10 D&C 8.11.10
BFP#2 7.17.11 EDD 3.11.12 DS Born 3.17.12
BFP#3 10.30.14 EDD 7.10.14 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
http://i62.tinypic.com/r0614p.gif  movie animated GIF  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Home & Bored....Baby Bump

• Options
    i cant figure out how to post pictures! by the way cute shirt!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so happy you figured out how to post pictures! But... I can't see you in it  :-/  I see a bag of pet food and a fridge. I don't think either one of those is you  Wink
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMamaValley:
    I'm so happy you figured out how to post pictures! But... I can't see you in it  :-/  I see a bag of pet food and a fridge. I don't think either one of those is you  Wink

You gotta scroll; it's a big pic.

• Options
    imagemakinithappen:

imageMamaValley:

Haha yeah you gotta scroll---i haven't yet figured out how to adjust the size of the pic before posting lol

Married DH 6.6.09
    BFP#1 6.12.10 EDD 2.20.11 MMC 8.10.10 D&C 8.11.10
    BFP#2 7.17.11 EDD 3.11.12 DS Born 3.17.12
    BFP#3 10.30.14 EDD 7.10.14 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    http://i62.tinypic.com/r0614p.gif  movie animated GIF  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imageMar11th:
    imagemakinithappen:

imageMamaValley:

Haha yeah you gotta scroll---i haven't yet figured out how to adjust the size of the pic before posting lol

Haha! That makes sense!!! My work computer doesn't show pics so I forwarded it to my phone (I wanted to see your bump!!) but my phone doesn't show the option of scrolling. Dumb phone. Yet another reason why I can't wait to leave my Droid for an iphone...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"