1st Trimester
Options

At this rate I may just gain 100 lbs...

I am SO hungry. I wake up hungry, I eat lunch and an hour later I am hungry. Seriously!! Not to mention I am nauseated and gassy. My stomach is rumbling all the time. Weird how I can be all these things at once. What are you guys eating to stay full and healthy?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: At this rate I may just gain 100 lbs...

• Options

I've been drinking lots and lots of water! Granted I have to use the bathroom every 20 minutes, but at least I'm not eating myself sick. Try finding something in the fruit or veggie category that will satisfy your intense need to keep eating while not adding a lot of extra calories. that's about all I have for you right now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Protein and fiber! I find that if I eat a granola bar or cereal with no real 'substance' that I am hungry a half hour later. I have been loving cottage cheese-which has tons of calcium and protein. That being said,  I have also been hitting up the ice cream late night too :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I pretty much have to eat constantly to stop from feeling nausious.  Here are some tricks:

Soda water (low sodium) - bubbles help you feel full.

Buy fat free sour cream and add a package of onion soup mix.  Dip fresh veggies into this for a high fibre low fat snack.  Whole wheat pita is good with this too.

Low fat/high fibre cereal with skim milk - add fresh berries.

Freezies - I know it's cold out, but they take a long time to eat.

• Options

I'm just about constantly snacking on frozen grapes.  It takes awhile to eat them, so I'd like to think I don't eat as many as I would otherwise. 

If I'm not eating frozen grapes I'm normally chewing on bubble yum.  Keeps my mouth busy at least. ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    lots of fruit and veggies, string cheese for snacks... granola bars.. I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast and I have been full all day ..
  • Options
    I love hearing all these suggestions.....I have been starving too lately and am working on eating healthy things instead of pigging out like I love to do :) I know I need to change my eating habits now though.....glad to know that I'm not the only one that could eat and eat and eat lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"