3rd Trimester

Help!

So my doctor just called and said that it looked like urine was backing up into Landons kidneys...im not sure what this means but i have to have another ultrasound done with the high risk doctor on Wednesday...has anyone else had this happen? Im so lost/scared!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help!

• I had this with DD...this is what I was told.  It's something that normally happens with boys versus girls but my DD had this.  My Dr said not to worry about it because it normally fixes it's self before birth.  Well I had DD at 31 weeks and at that point she was completly fine as far as her kidneys.  Maybe your Dr is just taking it more serious or maybe your is worse than DD's?  Not sure but mine turned out completly fine, so hoping your does too.
    Andi is on the move! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • DS has this too. They found it at my 20 week A/S and followed up at 28 weeks (it looked better but not resolved) and I have another A/S tomorrow to follow up again. My doctors have said that this will almost always resolve itself.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank y'all! I have been so worried about this! I have my appointment tomorrow :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"