TTC After a Loss

HAPPY day (semi non-TTCAL related)

OK so since I spent the weekend posting all my sad feelings and complaining about everything under the sun - I thought I would share that I am having a really great day on several levels:

1) The Dr called to check in. I am cleared for exercise and and for sex! (cue happy DH) I miss my workouts, they make me feel less upset and pissy. No idea if I really want to do any kind of BD right now, but in the case I am in the mood - I can not be concerned.

2) I just had my annual review at work (which was moved to today after all the tragedies of last week) and it went AWESOME. I scored two additional vacation days and a big raise! This will all come in handy when I get my sticky baby. :)

I am pretty decent spirits today - gives me hope that I can feel happy again and not so devastated. Thanks for celebrating with me. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HAPPY day (semi non-TTCAL related)

• Sounds like a GREAT day!! Good for you, and congrats on the little work extras!! Treat yourself to something extra special :)
    BFP #2 3/30/12 *fingers crossed and lots of prayers* BFP #1 8/5 after 8 mos trying, U/S #1 8/27 no heart beat, but possible fetal pole and sac, U/S #2 9/6 No change from u/s #1, Dx: Blighted Ovum, 9/7 D&C Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • That is great!! Have a celebration and some fun!!
    mommy to Lanie~5/23/06 and Brynn~2/5/08 BFP 1/20/11 emergency surgery 1/27/11 twins lost. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image imageimageimage ~*~*~PGAL/PAL Welcome~*~*~
  • Glad you're having a great day! Congrats on the raise at work! That's always awesome!
    Married since 06/2004, TTC since 01/2011

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

BFP #2 7/1/2011, Blighted ovums officially diagnosed at 9w6d, D&C 8/19/2011.

BFP #3 12/7/2011, EDD 8/15/2012, Harper Lorelai born 8/09/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay!  Whenever I have a good day these days, it seems to matter so much more and make such a big difference!  So glad to hear your awesome news! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Once touched by pain, you're not the same But time can heal your heart again So let the clouds that bring you down Just fade away...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"