October 2011 Moms

Really?

Hi Ladies,
I was supposed to be induced Saturday evening, so MH and I had a nice dinner, all of our friends and family were made aware and all arrangements were set. I called them to make sure it was a go...and they tell me to call back in a hour...I call again and they tell me to call back in another hour. So I called for the 3rd time and they told me they will call me if they have a bed available. My husband was so bent out of shape that night. We were so physically and mentally ready. So, they finally called me at 6am telling me they have an avail bed...I didn't even bother answering the phone when I saw the number...I was sleeping!
Im definitely not going in today, maybe tonight at the soonest, so I can avoid a halloween baby. Idk Im so torn on this decision...I want her out but I also didn't want to be induced. I know a lot of people who get induced and everything works out just fine, but I am having a hard time making the decision.
To induced or not to induced...that is the question.  
photo b5880bbf-17e0-491c-8d1e-181ee8707670_zps6b0bf0b5.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
My BFP Chart
Aug 19, 2010 ParaGuard IUD Removed
Sept 7, 2010 Dx w/Hypothyroidism (TSH 6.7) Began taking Levothyroxine
Feb 15, 2010 BFP with #1
Nov 1, 2011 DD1 Born

Re: Really?

• Are you somewhat dilated? Did your OB tell you that you were a 'favorable' candidate for induction? Hope everything works out for you and baby :)
  • Well according to my OB I am 41+1 day overdue. That is the reason for the induction. Last time they checked me (thursday) I wasn't a great candidate for induction, but that is why they would be using prostiglandins first.
    photo b5880bbf-17e0-491c-8d1e-181ee8707670_zps6b0bf0b5.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Aug 19, 2010 ParaGuard IUD Removed
    Sept 7, 2010 Dx w/Hypothyroidism (TSH 6.7) Began taking Levothyroxine
    Feb 15, 2010 BFP with #1
    Nov 1, 2011 DD1 Born
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"