3rd Trimester
Options

Just venting and maybe looking for some advice??

So I am on preggo #3 and with the first 2 things seem to be easy by the book.. With my first I never had BH just starting having contraction one night an the next day he was here.. With my second i had BH and went to L&D 3 times before she came.. Now on both they were on there due date. Now to #3, im 34w2d and I have been having BH for a few weeks now, at first they were at night just tighting of stomach no big deal.. Then they started were i have them all day and night with lots of pressure but very irregular and i have been to L&D and was only dilated a fingertip (whatever that means) and she never said about effecing.. well now im still having BH with lots of pressure, and lots of pressure when she moves.. I wonder if i should call my doc and see if there is any change or just wait till Wed when i have my ultasound.. Hummmm????
Lilypie Maternity tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Just venting and maybe looking for some advice??

• Options

I could have written your post myself...I had the same thing happen with #1 and #2...#1 came on his due date and I didn't see the inside of that hospital until the day he was born...with #2 I was at L&D three times only to be sent home and he ended up coming only two days early.

With this one, I'm barely 32 weeks and I am SO uncomfortable...BH day and night, a ton of cramping and pressure...I can barely walk, my waddle is ridiculous.

My mom says that the pain and pressure get worse with each one.  I have no idea how I will make it to 40 weeks!

Lauren...Wife to Jason, mother to Henry (4), Wesley (2), and baby George! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's how all of 3rd tri has been for me. It is terrible at night when she starts moving. I don't think it's anything to worry about, probably just a low baby. I haven't had any problems. I thought I would deliver early because of all my BHs, pressure and pain but now I've gone past my due date. I'd just wait til your appointment to mention it as long as baby is moving plenty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"