Parenting

What time do you go out trick-or-treating?

We have this debate every year.  just wondering what others do.

[poll]

Susie, mom to DS 4/10/07 and DD 3/6/09 (MC 9/05, 2/06) Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What time do you go out trick-or-treating?

• I said 4-5pm, but we usually head out right around 4:30 and stay out til 6ish.  The first couple of years, we went in the dark and then changed it up to have a little daylight.  I definitely prefer the earlier hours with a little daylight to lead the way.
  • We are going to stop at the grandparents on the way home from work and then hit a few neighbours
  • Loading the player...
  • Our township and all the ones around us have set times. Most are 6-8pm.
  • We go 6 to 7. If we went out earlier, no would be at home and would still be at work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kid here are just getting out of school at 4:00! School lets out at 3:50 and the bus doesn't come down our road until 4:30.

Besides, our town has set hours: 6-9 pm. Ds' pottery class doesn't end until 5:30 so by the time we get home, get changed and grab a sandwich I'll be happy to get out by 6:30-7:00. 

• ours is every year from 6-8pm. we usually start at 6:15-6:30 and go till 8pm.
    Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We don't have a set time here so people usually don't start until it gets dark out so usually around 6-7pm.
    Child #1: 6 yo DD Child #2: 2yo DD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"