2nd Trimester
Options

This is a little embarrassing(sex)

I really dont know how to explain so i'll do the best i can...i have to use lubes to have intercourse with my hubby. I am turned on and want to but for some reason im extremely sensitive there and my down there is up to date with my brain! lol If i dont use lubes i hurt really bad. Anyone else going through this? I'm 16 weeks. My hubby is very understanding!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: This is a little embarrassing(sex)

• Options
    This isn't something to be embarrassed about.  Lots of women have to do this even when not pregnant.  It's a hormone issue, not a desire or willingness issue.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options

We usually use lube anyway during sex, pregnant or no- not knocking DH's skills - but lots of women don't produce enough natural lubricant to keep going for a very long time. 

More lube means you can last longer and not have any discomfort afterwards, it's a win-win.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No embarrassment necessary!  We use it every time since I've been pregnant as well. Something about being pg has made everything very sensitive down there for me, so if we don't use it (which we tried once) I'm super sore and tender after.  I too have an understanding DH, so we're lucky! :)
    Happily married for 4 years. 1 loss @ 6 weeks (April 2011). Baby Girl #1 born 3/5/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageelmoali:
    This isn't something to be embarrassed about.  Lots of women have to do this even when not pregnant.  It's a hormone issue, not a desire or willingness issue.

This. Same for me

TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• Options
    I've always had to use a lube no matter how amazing the sex was.  Bodies are weird and they do what they want to sometimes.
  • Options
    not embarassing at all! i have different problems, definitely dont need any lube for some reason but it does feel extra sensitive and gets sore/tired/chafed? super easy, not too comfortable. but the lube isnt the issue i think its just the increased blood flow and sensitivity for me.

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You can always use MUD...it's an excellent LUBES.... Indifferent
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options
    We've always used lube. It's more comfortable for both DH and me. Don't know why this is embarrassing at all. It doesn't have anything to do with desire or anything.
  • Options
    Not only do I need lube but my entire vagina hurts after sex.  It is just more sensitive while I am pregnant.  same thing happened while I was pregnant with DS.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageDragonflyBelle:
    You can always use MUD...it's an excellent LUBES.... Indifferent

Yes 

especially if it gives you the wets down there. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"