WWYD (Travel rel.) — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

WWYD (Travel rel.)

We are flying cross country to visit family and I am trying to decide whether or not to CD.  We will have access to a washer/dryer.  It will end up costing about the same if I buy sposie wipes/diaps vs. checking an extra bag for CD.  What would you do?  If you would CD how many would you bring?? TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WWYD (Travel rel.)

• I would use compostable sposies and wipes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I usually go out of my way to use CD on vacation, but with a plane ride it sounds like quite the hassle

The first thought that popped into my head was, What if they lost the diaper bag??

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2ufwplf.jpg[/IMG]
    You ever love someone so much that you can barely breathe when you're with them?
  • I would bring grovia shells and disposable inserts. I would also bring along my fitteds and wool for nighttime. Our LOs are about the same age, and I would bring about 12 daytime CDs and three nighttime ones. I would also put them in a spacesaver bag. You might not need the extra bag. All the fluff shrinks down nicely!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • We use pockets and prefolds during the day and fitteds at night. I, personally, wouldn't bother bringing them on a trip with us that required a flight. Not worth it to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We always cloth diaper on vacation (which is only to visit my mom or friends).  We have done it anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of months.  I just hate using disposables that much.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards