Pregnant after a Loss

Whew! Made it through another appointment!

I had a good dr. apt this morning!  All my blood work from last time came back good and no problems.  I have gained 1lb in 4 weeks, so I guess that isn?t too bad.  I feel like I am getting big?pants are definitely starting to not fit or be pretty snug.  Might be time to go shopping this week or weekend. 

They just did a Doppler and of course she said ?It can take awhile to find since it is still so small, so don?t get worried? so of course I get worried!!  But she put it on my belly and immediately we heard it!  Even the doctor looked at me surprised and said ?Oh, well nevermind, there it is!  Nice and strong!?  LOL

She said it was 160 and then said ?So girl range?but then again that is only 50%?  I had a dream the other night it was a girl and when I get brave enough to look at baby things online, all I have looked at has been girl stuff?so maybe my hunch is right!  I remember w/ DS I was totally certain he would be a boy.  I didn?t even consider girl names or girl stuff b/c I just felt like I knew. 

So that was a good way to start the week!!

Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier. ~Author Unknown <a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/princess_red/?action=view

Re: Whew! Made it through another appointment!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"