Austin Babies
Options

What exactly is "a rainbow bed" ? (long!)

Abby is big on asking for things lately. We pretty much keep telling her to put it on her Christmas List which she has a vague understanding of. I don't know that she gets that she won't be recieving everything she has put on the imaginary list. Luckily doesn't appear to remember 1/3 of it from day to day.

Anyway, the one thing she keeps saying is that she needs a bigger bed. She's still in a Toddler bed, although to be fair, she hasn't even been in it quite a year since we kept her in a crib for so long. Technically she still FITS in her bed, but with her menagerie of stuffed animals, not so much. We try to limit how many she keeps in her room for allergy reasons but... you know.

She wants "a rainbow bed". When pressed for details she mentions a lot of pink and purple. Her room is Aqua (Tiffany blueish) and buttercream yellow furniture. So we have to make something work. She is able to draw a pretty accurate rainbow these days so I know she knows the color order etc.

Drawing on all you know about young children and their visions...Can we get her a white twin daybed with rainbow sheets and multicolor pillows? I really don't want to paint furniture. Something like the following or a rainbow quilt (maybe too abstract).

Thank you for reading all the rambling... DH has been snoring from the "allergies" I gave him Embarrassed and is also talking in his sleep from the NyQuil. It's been fab.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: What exactly is "a rainbow bed" ? (long!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"