Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

A sad hello

I am reluctantly joining you from the June 2012 board.  We found out on Friday that our LO died late in Week 6, immediately after the false reassurance that we got from an early U/S showing a healthy baby with a heartbeat.  This will be my second miscarriage this year.  My thoughts go out to all of us, I know we have a tough road ahead.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A sad hello

• I'm very sorry for your losses. I hope this board brings you comfort and gives you the support you need during this time. ((hugs))
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
    "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
    IVF Round 1:
    3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
  • Oh no. I remember you from the June 2012 board.  I am so very sorry for your loss and so sorry to see you here on this board.  ((hugs))
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • Loading the player...
  • My heart goes out to you during this tough time...I was in your shoes last week and it just sucks.  I hope you can find some support through this board.  <<hugs>>

BFP#1 8/24/11, EDD 5/5/12, D&C 10/24/11 due to missed m/c

BFP #2 2/1/12, EDD 10/11/12.  Baby arrived 10/9/12

BFP #3 5/6/14, EDD 1/14/15

• I am so sorry.  As soon as I saw your post on this board I just said, "Oh no!"  I remember you from the June board and I was hoping this would be your take home baby.  (((Hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLivingItUpInUP:
    I am so sorry.  As soon as I saw your post on this board I just said, "Oh no!"  I remember you from the June board and I was hoping this would be your take home baby.  (((Hugs)))

Aww, thanks - I was really bummed to see you here, too.  Maybe we'll be in the 2012 boards together again, fingers crossed!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh NO!!! :(

I just saw one of your posts on the other ladies introductions and didn't realize you had to join us as well. UGH. I was due in June as well. I feel terrible for you. Let us know if you need anything.

My T&P's are with you.

~Heidi

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I hope this board can provide you some support, as it has done for me. ((hugs))
  • I'm so very sorry for your losses.  Hope you find love and comfort here.  **Hugs**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"