November 2011 Moms
Options

No more sex! maybe tmi but I'm a little sad

All last week my step kids were with their mom...and let me say DH and I made the most of it every day!  Saturday night he woke me up at midnight but then it was a little off.....  So yesterday at breakfast he told me he didn't feel right to continue to have sex.  I told him we were fine and as long as it wasn't hurting me and my water had not broken, my OB said we were fine.  He is really afraid he is going to hurt me some how.  So I told him was okay...and about cried becaues its going to be a long while before we will be able to do anything again.  Maybe I will get lucky one day this week and he will change his mind. 

I know there have been other girls who have been in this situations for a while.  Or even felt like they didn't want to continue to have sex.  I guess I'm glad I made it to 38 weeks. 

So last night was our first no sex while being alone night.  This morning when DH was getting ready for work he came over and gave me his good bye kiss and I always tell him to be careful and I love him.  I was cold this morning so I told him to stay warm too.  He said okay and layed down infront of my on the bed and snuggled back against me.  I just put my arm around him and smiled.  I didn't think it was possible to love someone sooo much!!  I can't wait for LO to get here so he can be loved by the both of us! 

image image Siggy Challange: Before and After 2 Days old Image and video hosting by TinyPic Almost 9 Months Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: No more sex! maybe tmi but I'm a little sad

• Options
    i know my husband felt the same way for awhile. so i just came up with some creative way to make him look past the big belly andthe fact that he may potentially poke LO. maybe try some oral sex in the shower. that won't hurt anyone. start in the shower by yourself with candles etc...then invite him in. But it is amazing how much love there is and how it's shown during this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I haven't been in the mood much anyway but decided to give it a try yesterday (just now 36 weeks).  And I'm sad to say, we probably won't anymore.  I was not comfortable during, and after, I was really crampy and sore.  My husband kept apologizing even though I told him it wasn't his fault.  :(  I'm a little sad too because I've spent half this pregnancy on pelvic rest and now  I just don't want to do it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been on pelvic rest since 23wks. Of course we would be when I finally started feeling better from puking all of the time! You can at least do other things for each other, can't you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"