August 2011 Moms

Teething...already!!

My LO is teething (not cutting) already!! My DH & I both had teeth @ 3 months so I guess she is following our path. She is sucking so much that she actually starting choking & gagging on her saliva @ 4am today and scared the crap out of us!! What a horrible sound to wake up to on the monitor! Definitely a trick, not a treat!!

Is anyone else experiencing early teething??

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers image image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Teething...already!!

• I could have written this post! My DD is doing the same thing, but I'm not convinced she's teething. I guess it could be- I cut my first tooth at 2 1/2 months! My mom said she could not believe it, and it looked so funny to her since I was so young.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sparky's been doing this, but I'm not convinced he's teething either. In the grocery store yesterday he choked on his own saliva twice. Not cute when he's forward facing in the Bjorn and I can't see his face. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think we might be right along with you :( L has been slobbering up a storm and sucking hard on anything that gets near her mouth. I'm not fully convinced though- she seems so young. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCrash Into Me:
    My pedigree says it can start this early, but it doesn't necessarily mean a tooth is on it's way out right this second. She said it could still be months before one pops out.

autocorrect? ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • DS has a tooth its 2/3 of way out.  I first noticed it at 2 1/2 months because it hurt to nurse. So it can happen this early.
  • Glad to hear I'm not alone....thanks for the stories! Pediatrician said she can teeth for a long time before she even begins to cut.....I think shes teething only because she used to "suck" on everything and now she is rubbing her gums together & actually "chewing" on things. She LOVES the teething rings. She is even chewing on her pacifier, which she only uses when shes over tired. She sucks her thumb though sometimes. At least she is "normal" compared to....sounds like everyone is experiencing the same thing!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers image image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We are right there with ya.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • imageCrash Into Me:
    imageSarahPLiz:

imageCrash Into Me:
    My pedigree says it can start this early, but it doesn't necessarily mean a tooth is on it's way out right this second. She said it could still be months before one pops out.

autocorrect? ;) 

uuuuuugggghhhh, yes.  I can only post from my phone right now.  It changed "chunker" into "chinked" on me earlier, in reference to dd's weight.

Pedigree=pediatrician. 

DAMN YOU AUTOCORRECT!!!! 

I did the same thing the other day- was trying to say "She is such a chunk" but autocorrect definitely turned it into something else for me.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"