November 2011 Moms

PSA- Soothe and Glow Seahorse

Hi ladies!

I wanted to share with you the only thing that has worked getting my little E to sleep in his crib- the Soothe and Glow Seahorse.  Seriously go out and get one!  I put it next to him until he falls asleep, then take it out of the crib, works like a charm when he's in his little fussy mode.  I just had to share as it has been a lifesaver this first week home :)

Re: PSA- Soothe and Glow Seahorse

• Thanks!! Where did you get yours?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker    
  • DD loved this when she was a baby, and I still have it and will use it for DS!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DS1 had the seahorse, and it is already in the new baby's crib saving a spot for him :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I got two of these for my shower. Excited to try it! It reminds me of a modern day glow worm, lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I didn't register for one but a friend of mine (and clearly a knowing mother) got me one and said it was a necessity!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imageNickaDee07:
    Thanks!! Where did you get yours?

We got ours as a gift from Babies R Us, not only is it adorable, but I swear it is the baby whisperer!!

• imageNickaDee07:
    Thanks!! Where did you get yours?

We got ours at Walmart. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So cute!! I got one of these at my baby shower.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have one ready to go!  Glad to hear it works so well for you!
  • Yay we got one during our shower! Can't wait to use it!
  • I think it's so funny that some people swear by these things--DD1 absolutely hated hers! She would cry whenever it was near her.

I haven't tried it with DD2 yet.

• He's so tiny and cute!!

My mom bought me one of these for LO.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMrsG.060708:

I think it's so funny that some people swear by these things--DD1 absolutely hated hers! She would cry whenever it was near her.

I haven't tried it with DD2 yet.

I was just going to post this!  My DD was terrified of it!  We stuck with the good old fashioned baby crack machine, which is still going strong in her room. 

Big A 06-07-08 Little A 11-11-11
  • I registered for one and received it!  Can't wait to use it.  I've put it up to my belly a few times and the baby reacts to it so that's a good sign! 

Side note: I bought one for my friend at Target and it was way cheaper there than at Babies R Us!

• My son still uses his to fall asleep at 2.5 years old!  It's great!
  • Oh yes, this is definitely on my list of top 5 "must haves" for baby. My son says he is going to give his to his brother but, I'm buying a second one in case he doesn't really mean it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"