Pregnant after a Loss

Post below got me thinking....

I usually don't make posts like this...but after having DD these three things I couldn't live w/o in the hospital. Soft TP, witch hazel pads, Dermoplast spray...I went med free, these were heaven!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Post below got me thinking....

• I <3 Dermoplast spray!  I didn't go med free but it was still a savior since I tore a little. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Forget the TP.  I used a spray bottle and the air dry method because I didn't want anything to touch down their.  I agree with the witch hazel pads and the spray. 

Other things I thought were important - stool softeners for afterwards and a soft pillow to sit on (I actually used my boppy to sit on for the 1st 3 days at home). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Missed m/c 10/25/10 @ 11.5 weeks

• Loading the player...
  • OMG!  Demoplast spray saved my life!!!  The witch hazel was OK but the spray helped A LOT!  Also, the best thing was when they put an ice pack in my undies right after birth and for the first night.  Brought the swelling down a lot!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejkfranklin:

OMG!  Demoplast spray saved my life!!!  The witch hazel was OK but the spray helped A LOT!  Also, the best thing was when they put an ice pack in my undies right after birth and for the first night.  Brought the swelling down a lot!

I agree.  The ice pack was great.  I thought it was amusing that at my hospital they used surgical gloves to make the ice packs.  It seemed a little weird to put a frozen hand down there...

Missed m/c 10/25/10 @ 11.5 weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"