Parenting after a Loss

Are you taking your LO trick or treating?

We are dressing A up.  My DH's parents are stopping by and then I am going to take her to see my parents and sister.  Other than that, I thought I would just walk her around to the neighbors.  

What is everyone else doing and is it bad that I would like for her to get a little candy so I can eat it myself?  

BFP 8/26/09, Missed M/C 9 weeks 5 days BFP 2/03/12, M/C 2/13/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Are you taking your LO trick or treating?

• We're going to take her to 4 or 5 neighbors who have asked to see her in her costume. I don't want any candy though.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The businesses downtown here are having trick or treating from 10-2.  We're going with a bunch of other moms/babies right around DD's age.  I don't think we'll actually be taking the candy, just more of somewhere to take them in their costumes.

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
  • Loading the player...
  • We are not taking LO out.  I don't even have a costume for her since I didn't see the point this year.  Next year when she'll be almost two it might will be different, but for this year we'll be the house with the porch light turned off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm going to dress her up in her costume and wlak her around for a little bit. She will also help with handing out some candy.
  • We will only because I have older kids that want to go.  Our street is pretty happening for Trick or Treaters.  Should be fun.
  • We're going to dress her up and take pics, but she's too little for trick-or-treating.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • We are dressing him up and taking him to my inlaws. We might walk the neighborhood a little bit, but we won't be knocking on any doors.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I think we will take her to a few of the close neighbors. We aren't going to many. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• We'll be taking DD ToT tonight. DH loves H - I could really do w/o it. I don't even like candy.
  • We're taking the girls to my parents and we'll have dinner there.  Then we'll take Stella out with my 6 year old niece but just to a few houses around my parents neighborhood.  If it's not too cold I'll put Audrey in the Moby, otherwise I'll leave her with my parents.
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • We went last year with my sister and nephews, but just to a few houses.  She was only 6 weeks old so she didn't get any candy. This year we are going to go along with another family to a few of our neighbors.  She loves her costume!  I might let her have a sucker or piece of chocolate, but other than that her candy will come to school with me for my students.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're just taking her to a few neighbors. 
  • Yes because we have older kids. Obviously she wont be collecting candy.
  • Due to the power outage and downed powerlines and trees they have canceled Halloween until next sunday.. Boooo
  • I dressed DS up and took him around with us when we took his brother trick or treating. He slept most of the time but everyone loved seeing him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"