Infertility Veterans

Meghan's Collection

As of this morning - 8:30 AM EST - we have raised $3315.07. I'm still waiting on checks from 13 people who said they would like to donate. Thank you to everyone that has contributed!

How to Donate:

You may send a donation via paypal to nicolezwerin at yahoo dot com. Please make sure your mark your donation as a gift so that paypal does not take a 
commission out of your donation.

For those of you who would like to donate but do not have a paypal account, please PM me and I will send you my address so that you can mail a check. Be sure to include an email address that I can contact you through.

Please include your bump/nest name in the comments on paypal submissions, or in the notes part of your check so I can include everyone on the card. 

As the donations come in, I will email everyone to let you know how much has been collected, and so that you know when the check is mailed. This way you can be sure your money is going to Meghan and her family. 

I'm going to collect donations from now until Friday November 11. 

Note from Barton about the Funeral Arrangements:

It is truly amazing the outpour of loving and caring words people are saying about Meghan. It is wonderful to know how big of an impact Meghan had not only on me but  the numerous other people around the globe.

Here are the details of the service to honor and celebrate the life of Meghan  Elizabeth (Foster) Joule :

When:  Wednesday, November 2, 2011 @ 5:00 pm
Where: Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church
            900 W. Midway Blvd.
            Broomfield,Colorado 80020

As stated before, in lieu of flowers to honor Meghan the family is suggesting a donation be made for her triplets education.

Donations can be made to: 
Barton Joule Triplets Fund
Horizons North Credit Union 
11455 Pearl St.
Northglenn, CO 80233

* note this is the fund that we will be donating to 

Meals for Barton and the babies:

Also we are setting up meals for the family so if anyone is in the North Denver area and would like to coordinate making them a meal please message mrshoppy_1231.

Blogs:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"