Pregnant after a Loss

What is this pain part 2?

Ok I know this is going to sound bazaar. Those of you yesterday suggested lightning crotch I now have to ask.

Is it also possible to get lightning a**? Please do not laugh. 

I have been feeling this pain mainly at night in bed, but now last night the "pain in the a**" showed up. 

Note: this is not got to go to the bathroom pain, more like I am going to drive a nail through you a** from the inside. 

Also thanks to a previous post I can blame the kid.

Anyway. So is it possible?

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: What is this pain part 2?

• Is it possible you have hemmies showing up?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know exactly what you are trying to describe because for the past few day I have been experiencing the same exact pain. It is especially bad when I try to bend over.i have experienced lighting crotch, and its a very similar feeling just in the oppisite place lol I plan on asking my doctor about it, but I'm assuming I may have a internal hemmie : / 

Im really interested to see what others have to say too. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1-02/21/11 Missed M/C Twins-03/25/11 EDD-11/04/11
    BFP#2-10dpo- 05/27/11 EDD 02/03/12
    Our miracle Aidan James born 01/25/12!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have had the same thing. I know I'm not nearly as far along as you, but I'm so glad that someone else feels this. My OB said she thought it was probably from my uterus expanding and pressing on my intestines/bowels. Either way, it's not very pleasant.
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    BFP #1: 6/10/11 Natural m/c 6/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/30/11 Vanishing Twin diagnosed at 8 weeks, DS born 5/6/12 
    BFP #3: 5/24/14 stick, baby, stick! Beta 1 (16dpo): 645, Beta 2 (18dpo): 1652
    Heartbeat 179 at 8w5d grow, baby, grow!

• imageVampyAuthor:
    Is it possible you have hemmies showing up?

Very possible. I have never had hemorrhoids so I don't know. 

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

• Try some Tuck's pads or simple witch hazel pads chilled....HEAVEN...I had that with DD...it was in fact a hemmie.
  • I have this same thing too. I don't think it's hemmies because I don't have any of the other symptoms of that. The doc said it's pressure from the kid. Hope yours doesn't get too bad. Mine woke me up twice the other night.
    BFP 7/27/10, no hb discovered 9/3/10, natural m/c 9/17/10
    BFP #2- 2/1/11,bleeding- 2/6/11, natural m/c @ 5wks
    BFP #3- 4/29/11 - DS born 12/31/11
    TTCAL buddies with LilMaggs and psumel13
  • imageVampyAuthor:
    Try some Tuck's pads or simple witch hazel pads chilled....HEAVEN...I had that with DD...it was in fact a hemmie.

Witch hazel pads? Where can I find these? I might try this if it continues ;) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1-02/21/11 Missed M/C Twins-03/25/11 EDD-11/04/11
    BFP#2-10dpo- 05/27/11 EDD 02/03/12
    Our miracle Aidan James born 01/25/12!!
  • Could it be sciatic pain? I know as baby grows it puts pressure on the nerves and can cause some pretty crazy shooting sensations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"