Maryland Babies

Sleeping in...

I didn't want to post this on FB over the weekend, but this weekend was heaven for all of us. Annabelle sleep in until 8:30 a.m. Tim got some extra few hours of sleep, although I was still up early. I just hope she keeps this pattern every weekend. Although on week days it's harder because we have to be at work so early.

Re: Sleeping in...

• Ella's starting sleeping in a bit on the weekends, until about 8.  Its awesome.  Yesterday, I actually woke up super early - around 5:30 and she wasn't up until 8:30 - it was heavenly and then when DH got up a few minutes later, she demanded to go to the grocery store w/ him. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • E would sleep until 9 if I let her. This morning she slept until 8:45 and we missed stroller strides as a result. DS is starting to sleep in more as well (though sometimes he gets up @ 6 to nurse and then falls back asleep until 8:30.) 

It's great for weekends, but hard to get DD sometimes on school days.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahhh...sleeping in...one day...

Although I really can't complain...My 11 week old SSTN about 90% of the time (*knock on wood!*) now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sleeping in..? what's that?? hmmm... those words I am no longer familiar with... lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What is this sleep
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • What is this sleeping in you all speak of???
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Really? I thought sleeping past 6:30am was just a figment of my imagination. I never thought it really existed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS slept in till 8am one day this weekend. Can't remember which day. But the other day he was up at 6am. It's hit or miss with him! DH *always* sleeps in no matter when DS gets up Hmm

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • During the week we have to wake J up at 7 to get out the door 10 mintues later.  on the weekends he will sleep anywhere from 7 to 8 most of the time.  He's been doing that since he was about 4 months old.  I have the feeling #2 is not going to be such a great sleeper, karma
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageCooper81:
    During the week we have to wake J up at 7 to get out the door 10 mintues later.  on the weekends he will sleep anywhere from 7 to 8 most of the time.  He's been doing that since he was about 4 months old.  I have the feeling #2 is not going to be such a great sleeper, karma
  • imageCooper81:
    During the week we have to wake J up at 7 to get out the door 10 mintues later.  on the weekends he will sleep anywhere from 7 to 8 most of the time.  He's been doing that since he was about 4 months old.  I have the feeling #2 is not going to be such a great sleeper, karma

I remember when we used to be able to get E out the door in less than 10-15 minutes.  she needs to do everything by herself now, which takes wayyyyy longer.

• Sydney slept til 9:45 yesterday! She is like DH, needs a lot of sleep and can always sleep in.

ETA: this is after going to bed at 7:45 the night before. I don't think she fell asleep right away that night, but she was quiet and we didn't hear a peep after putting her down.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageKathrynMD:

imageCooper81:

I remember when we used to be able to get E out the door in less than 10-15 minutes.  she needs to do everything by herself now, which takes wayyyyy longer.

OMG. We've hit this stage. It took me an hour to get Sophia from bed to out the door this morning. I was trying to hard not to flip out on her. She was also yelling at me, which I didn't appreciate at 6:45am. Fotunately for her, she is SUPER cute right now during her cute moments.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKathrynMD:

imageCooper81:

OMG. We've hit this stage. It took me an hour to get Sophia from bed to out the door this morning. I was trying to hard not to flip out on her. She was also yelling at me, which I didn't appreciate at 6:45am. Fotunately for her, she is SUPER cute right now during her cute moments.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageucgrad:
    imageKathrynMD:

imageCooper81:

but I'm going to skip this, right, because I have a boy. Right.....right ?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageucgrad:
    imageKathrynMD:

imageCooper81:

Sounds very similar to our mornings. This morning mommy had to go to the bathroom, but Annabelle wanted to go to the bathroom too. Um hello we need to get out the door NOW. I seriously need a helper. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"