Indiana Babies
Options

Monday Check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. are you dressing up for Halloween today or did you already dress up?  If you have kids, what about them?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday Check-in

• Options

1. how are you feeling: 8 weeks pp and feeling good.  caroline slept from 8-3 last night....i couldn't believe it!

2. highlight: my mom watched the girls on saturday afternoon and i got to go shopping/run errands alone!  lowlight: AF returning - she has NOT been missed

3. what are you looking forward to:  going trick or treating tonight.  audrey has been looking forward to it for weeks now

4.  i'm not dressing up, but DD #1 is a cupcake and DD#2 is wearing a pink skeleton outfit

• Options

1. how are you feeling? allright, still in a TTA cycle per dr's orders

2. weekend highlight? dinner out & shopping with dh... I hadn't bought any clothes for me in several months. lowlight? dh took my car door apart to try to fix it, but he couldn't because we need a new part... looks like it may be expensive, but at least since dh can do it, we won't have to pay for labor too.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? phone consult with my RE on Thursday to make plans for IVF #4. 

4. are you dressing up for Halloween today or did you already dress up?  If you have kids, what about them?  I'm not dressing up to answer the door and don't have any kids to dress up either.

Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. how are you feeling?  30w3d pregnant with twins and tired on this Monday morning.

2. weekend highlight? Delicious dinner at Seasons 52 and DH's boss happened to be sitting near us and picked up our bill without us knowing.   lowlight? That it ended!

3. what are you looking forward to this week?  Lots of trick-or-treaters tonight!  We've never had them before so I'm excited.  Other than that, this week is pretty sucky....both DH and I are going to be busy with work.

4. are you dressing up for Halloween today or did you already dress up?  My department at work dressed up as 2 teams from Survivor.  We have matching shirts and decorated the department. 

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling?32 weeks and feeling okay.  cant wait to get over this cold!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?highlight: DH got Lucy's room all done!!!  I love it!  Lowlight: all the work it took to get her room done!

3. what are you looking forward to this week?tonight!  barrett cant wait to go trick-or-treating!!

4. are you dressing up for Halloween today or did you already dress up?  If you have kids, what about them? Barrett is going to be buzz light year. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? Doing good.  A bit tired and hungry despite nothing sounding appealing right now.  But no m/s so very happy! 

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Lots of highlights, Mummies Concert, hanging with friends etc.  Lowlight?  I hate maternity clothes.  :( Started looking for an outfit I can wear for weekly pictures throughout the pregnancy and everything I found was gross.  Can't say I looked a lot since it was a busy weekend, but yuck to what I did see. 

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Can I say Friday yet?  Work this week is going to be an absolute nightmare, plus DH has an exam.  I really just want to make it through this week!

4. are you dressing up for Halloween today or did you already dress up? If you have kids, what about them?  DH, me and some friends dressed up this weekend for the concert as *** and Friends.  It was hysterical.  People either had no idea what was going on or they just started cracking up (they got it).  Lots of fun!  I was Mysterion.  So yes, I wore men's undies outside my pants.  I rocked 'em.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageMare15:
    1. how are you feeling? Doing good.  A bit tired and hungry despite nothing sounding appealing right now.  But no m/s so very happy! 

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Lots of highlights, Mummies Concert, hanging with friends etc.  Lowlight?  I hate maternity clothes.  :( Started looking for an outfit I can wear for weekly pictures throughout the pregnancy and everything I found was gross.  Can't say I looked a lot since it was a busy weekend, but yuck to what I did see. 

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Can I say Friday yet?  Work this week is going to be an absolute nightmare, plus DH has an exam.  I really just want to make it through this week!

4. are you dressing up for Halloween today or did you already dress up? If you have kids, what about them?  DH, me and some friends dressed up this weekend for the concert as *** and Friends.  It was hysterical.  People either had no idea what was going on or they just started cracking up (they got it).  Lots of fun!  I was Mysterion.  So yes, I wore men's undies outside my pants.  I rocked 'em.  :)

I have no idea why that *'d me there!  That was so not a bad word.  *sigh* In other words, we went as the Super Hero group from South Park. 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? 11 w 6d preg. feeling better. 2. weekend highlight? lowlight? highlight- didnt have m/s all weekend. lowlight- dd has a cold3. what are you looking forward to this week? 12 week ob appt tomorrow4. are you dressing up for Halloween today or did you already dress up?  If you have kids, what about them? me- nothing. dd- princess
  • Options
    imageillinigal:
    1. how are you feeling?  3 1/2 weeks pp and I feel really good but can't wait until LO starts sleeping for more than 2 1/2 hour streches at a time. 

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight-We got DD's name tattooed on DH and walked around the mall for our first little outing and we got to spend the whole weekend by ourselves without any visitors, yay!  Lowlight-DH tried to make up with his mother and it didn't go as well as we thought so the next time we get to see them it will be super ackward. 

3. what are you looking forward to this week?  We are getting DD's newborn pictures taken this weekend!

4. are you dressing up for Halloween today or did you already dress up?  If you have kids, what about them?  I'm not dressing up today, DH dressed up for a work contest today and I am dressing DD in a pumpkin onesie with a pumpkin hat and taking her into his work today (employee's kids can come in to trick-or-treat).

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. 3w 5d pp and feeling rested.  Headed into the doctor this afternoon to see if I have a UTI.  I really don't think it's that, but for the last couple of weeks I've had a lot of burning that eventually goes away throughout the day by drinking tons of water.  It's uncomfortable and I'd like to get rid of it.

2. Highlight - Getting a great workout in on Saturday and a long nap yesterday.  Lowlight - dealing with my ILs at my house on Friday.  My MIL is beyond obnoxious and my FIL decided to launch a campaign for Jack to get rid of his pacifier...at 3 weeks old.  They are total morons.  But on the plus side, they ended up cutting their trip short and I won't have to deal with them next weekend, too!  YAY!!!  :)

3. Getting my hair done on Friday?  I don't have a whole lot going on this week.  

4.  Jack is going to wear a hot dog costume for about 5 minutes (long enough to get a picture), and I'm not dressing up to pass out candy.   

• Options
    1. how are you feeling?  Tired, because we stayed up too late on Friday and Saturday night.  I can't do that anymore!  Especially because that's when DD wakes up in the middle of the night (its like she knows I am tired!).

2. weekend highlight? Trunk or Treat at church last night was fun!  We went last year, but DD was too little to care.  This year she had fun watching everybody and going on a hayride.  Next year will be awesome I think! lowlight? working on the budget, ugh

3. what are you looking forward to this week? We are going to Cincinnati this weekend with some friends. Our 1st time away from DD both at the same time, so we are a little nervous. But I am super excited about going to Ikea and spending some $$$

4. are you dressing up for Halloween today or did you already dress up?  If you have kids, what about them? DH and I aren't dressing up, but we are dressing up DD to help pass out candy.  We are going to sit out on the front porch, and DD will love watching all the kids go by. 

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. 4.5 weeks pg and TIRED. 

2.  Highlight:  My parents coming in and then doing trunk or treat at our church.  Lowlight:   Nothing I can think of.

3.  Seeing my grandma this week.  MOPS tomorrow.

4.  She dressed up as a chicken on Saturday.  I am not dressing up.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling?sick-I'm not sure if I caught my husband's cold/sinus infection from last week or my allergies are out of control, but I feel like crap. I am refusing to take sudafed or an anti-histamine; however, because I don't want to throw off my CM.

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight- Shopping and lunch with my sister. I haven't bought any clothes in quite some time because I was hoping to hit the maternity section. I finally caved and got a few tops that will transition well.  Lowlight-worked Sunday

3. what are you looking forward to this week? I got to see my nephew dressed up earlier, and tomorrow morning I am observing a C-section and then spending the rest of the day on OB service (hopefully we'll get a vaginal delivery too!).

4. are you dressing up for Halloween today or did you already dress up?  If you have kids, what about them? no dressing up

• Options

1. Good. Connor is finally cutting his first tooth ;/

2. Highlight: Children's Museum haunted house on Sunday 

Lowlight: Waiting an hour with two kids to get a table at Scotty's Friday evening.

3. Starting a month in the Peds outpatient rehab world.

4. We dressed up for a party Saturday and went as "protesters" with a list of demands, megaphone, etc. Jocelyn really wanted to go as a "baby" elephant, so she did. Connor went as the peanut.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagemarleysmom:

Lowlight: Waiting an hour with two kids to get a table at Scotty's Friday evening.

4. We dressed up for a party Saturday and went as "protesters" with a list of demands, megaphone, etc. Jocelyn really wanted to go as a "baby" elephant, so she did. Connor went as the peanut.

this sounds adorable!  any chance we could see a pic?! :)

• Options
    imageSweetTea*83:

1. 3w 5d pp and feeling rested.  Headed into the doctor this afternoon to see if I have a UTI.  I really don't think it's that, but for the last couple of weeks I've had a lot of burning that eventually goes away throughout the day by drinking tons of water.  It's uncomfortable and I'd like to get rid of it.

2. Highlight - Getting a great workout in on Saturday and a long nap yesterday.  Lowlight - dealing with my ILs at my house on Friday.  My MIL is beyond obnoxious and my FIL decided to launch a campaign for Jack to get rid of his pacifier...at 3 weeks old.  They are total morons.  But on the plus side, they ended up cutting their trip short and I won't have to deal with them next weekend, too!  YAY!!!  :)

3. Getting my hair done on Friday?  I don't have a whole lot going on this week.  

4.  Jack is going to wear a hot dog costume for about 5 minutes (long enough to get a picture), and I'm not dressing up to pass out candy.   

Yes

• Options
    imageambigs:
    imagemarleysmom:

this sounds adorable!  any chance we could see a pic?! :)

Yes, please!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"