I'm very nervous and don't really know what to do at this point. Last night I started having cramps and bleeding (tmi but also passed a few clots). I called the on-call doc at our obgyn office and he just told me to wait until Monday to come in again for repeat betas. He was also unsure if I was having miscarriage due to my betas scores. On 9dpo beta 11, 13dpo beta 85 and yesterday morning (prior to the bleeding) beta was 741. He told me he wasn't sure if my scores were rising or dropping from a number higher than 741. We were going to wait until Monday but I woke up this morning with cramps so we went to the ER. They did blood work and a regular and transvaginal ultrasound. Of course its really early, I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days but they did see a very small "mass" on the ultrasound that they said may be the sac. My betas came back at 1000 so they seem to be rising still.
Basically the trip to the ER did not confirm whether or not I'm having a miscarriage since its so early, all they really said is I have to wait it out. I'm going in on Tuesday to my obgyn for more blood tests. This is so scary and frustrating, I would just like to know what's going on either way. I still have off and on cramps and spotting. I would like to remain hopeful but its very hard. If you can please send thoughts and prayers our way. Thanks