Stay at Home Moms

?? Who on Pinterest- was thinking about a construction birthday party?

I am pretty sure it was a Nestie- (that I am following) as she was gathering ideas for her son's construction theme birthday party?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ?? Who on Pinterest- was thinking about a construction birthday party?

• I pinned a construction themed cake. I'm not planning on a construction themed party any time soon, but I like taking notes for the future. :)
  • ahhh- GREAT theme.

I was working on a 'wish list' on amazon for Chase- for a toolbox I saw for him-

and I stumbled upon some REALLY awesome party favors of pretend heavy plastic construction hats- for DIRT cheap (12 of them for like 3.00 shipped) and I remember the pinterest theme.

• Loading the player...
  • Not a Nestie, but Sherry from the blog Young House Love has pinned a couple construction party-themed things recently, including an ADORABLE cake. :) Her little girl loves trucks I guess.
    imageimage
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DD born 4/25/11
    m/c 8/10/13 at 5.5 weeks
    missed m/c 4/15/14 at 11.5 weeks, D&C 4/17/14
    BFP 6/22/14, Scheduled c/s 2/23/15, It's a Girl!!  

• In our Target Dollar Bins they have hard-plastic construction hats for 70% off - .30 cents each!  I picked one up for J when we were there the other day - too cheap to pass up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMamatoJackson:
    In our Target Dollar Bins they have hard-plastic construction hats for 70% off - .30 cents each!  I picked one up for J when we were there the other day - too cheap to pass up.

Yes

lol - :P

But the hats on Amazon were .25 a piece - with no tax, no gas used in your car- delivered to your house in 2 days for free. :P --- that you can order in your PJ's with a glass of wine in hand with your babies asleep soundly in their beds (with visions of WHATEVER dancing in their heads).... lol.

damn I love Amazon.

• imageStacyc625:

imageMamatoJackson:
    In our Target Dollar Bins they have hard-plastic construction hats for 70% off - .30 cents each!  I picked one up for J when we were there the other day - too cheap to pass up.

Yes

But the hats on Amazon were .25 a piece - with no tax, no gas used in your car- delivered to your house in 2 days for free. :P --- that you can order in your PJ's with a glass of wine in hand with your babies asleep soundly in their beds (with visions of WHATEVER dancing in their heads).... lol.

damn I love Amazon.

This was not an attempt to one-up! lol  Just thought it was funny that I just bought this on Friday.  Amazon is king, Amazon is king. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMamatoJackson:
    imageStacyc625:

imageMamatoJackson:

Yes

damn I love Amazon.

This was not an attempt to one-up! lol  Just thought it was funny that I just bought this on Friday.  Amazon is king, Amazon is king. 

lol- I know. I was totally joking with you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"