Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Graco, Evenflo, or Baby Trend?

I'm trying to find a travel system that I like. There were three different ones that me and my BF both thought looked good, but they're all different brands. In your opinion, which brand, graco;evenflo;or baby trend, works best? They're all the same price too. 

Also, right now we have a 1998 Ford Mustang. If you have this car or something similar what brand worked best for you? TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Graco, Evenflo, or Baby Trend?

• Options

I would say Graco, then Baby Trend and lastly Evenflo, but I am not a fan of Evenflo infant seats or strollers. Although, I am not a fan of travel systems at all.

I would get the infant seat (Graco, Chicco, Britax) and a snap-n-go. Then, buy a nicer stroller later. Just my opinion though...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of travel systems, but Graco is the best option of the three.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekatcarls:
    I'm not a fan of travel systems, but Graco is the best option of the three.

I agree.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Baby Trend one.  I think we are going to like it, plus it fits in my 2 door chevy.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Definatly Graco.  But I don't particularly like the travel systems.  I would get the car seat and a snap n go.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    imageSuperCuteBenz:

I would say Graco, then Baby Trend and lastly Evenflo, but I am not a fan of Evenflo infant seats or strollers. Although, I am not a fan of travel systems at all.

I would get the infant seat (Graco, Chicco, Britax) and a snap-n-go. Then, buy a nicer stroller later. Just my opinion though...

This exactly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"