Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Baby acne solution?

I usually just lurk here, but DS is having a pretty good little outbreak of baby acne.  He's almost 8 weeks.  Does anyone know of some more natural remedies to help?  I'm trying to put as few chemicals on my little monkey as possible. :)

PS - I tired no-poo'ing with all the advice I've gotten from this board and it's working great!  I recommend it to everyone now.  Such a money saver and my hair is the best it's ever been. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP 02/04/2011;EDD 10/14/2011;Induced due to pre-e 09/07/2011;Jack born 09/08/2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image

Re: Baby acne solution?

• Options
    Breastmilk!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageKellina:
    Breastmilk!!
    Ditto. The baby acne is totally normal, so it will go away on it's own eventually.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just leave it alone and it will go away.
  • Options

imageCaseBride:
    Just leave it alone and it will go away.

This is what our pedi recommended and what we did. Nothing to worry about, just let it be :) 

• Options
    Yep...just leave it alone and only use water on the face. I can't imagine breastmilk would hurt though.

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • Options

It's just your hormones leaving LO's system. I've heard that BM does help, but didn't help in our experience. And I think that all the hormones in the BM wouldn't actually help at all, but who knows. 

It'll clear up on its own once LO's hormones stabilize.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"